Pregnant in Bikinis

M

mom-on-8/2009

Anybody wear one? I didn't at first because I just looked like I gained weight, but, since I had a noticeable bump I went into one. I had to get one a size bigger though, for the bigger chest and bigger butt...LOL:rofl:

Anybody even daring enough to post a pic?

I'll go first.

Attachments

• bikini around 22 weeks.jpg
    bikini around 22 weeks.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 179
  • bikini and jeans around 22 weeks.jpg
    bikini and jeans around 22 weeks.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 131
You have far more guts than I do. Even at 115 pounds at 5'7", you weren't going to find me in a bikini, nor even a regular one-piece. Good for you for getting out there! Maybe I'll try after all.

ooh no im defo not brave enough-too many flabby,wobbly bit....and thats besides the big bump!! well done you tho you look fab!!

:D i do NOT have the guts to wear one when NOT preg never mind preg!!!!!

thanks for the compliments, i think wearing one while preg is easier when not cuz you have an excuse for whatever

the only time i have ever worn 1 was when i was 17/18, i was a size 8-10 and went to the gym 4times a week and have a very fit toned body. after 2 kids and number 3 on way - no way.

good for you the fact your brave enough to wear 1 though.

I bought a maternity one and its great, it has a full-length top so that when i go swimming in public i hide my belly but when im out in my backyard i lift it up to get some sun :)
Dont have a pic though

I think you look fantastic. I wore one loads in my first pregnancy, as I went swimming lots, good for me and baby, will dig out a photo so your not alone x

i have a bikini but i dont think it will fit over my bump its a tie up one :S does anyone know where i can get a good maternity one from? x

Ill get my Oh to take a picy of me in my bikini later if it still fits lol then ill add it on here..

Your picture looks good hun :hugs:

awww, thanks!
i hope your suit fits
and i used a mirror as dh was sleeping when i took my pic
i feel so naked and alone right now having the only pics up

Hey hun. You go! I don't have the guts either. Before or during pregnancy. These stretchmarks aren't seeing the light of day for a while! But you are definately working it! :happydance:

I am a BIG girl now... since I gained lots of my weight loss back, look in third trimester bumps (last page or two) that is a nike tankini.... lol

edit*

Key Biscayne (south of Miami)

here enjoy! :rofl:

https://i41.tinypic.com/2i8x8ar.jpg

Was never brave enough to wear one while pregnant. :rofl:

Id freeze if i did, Scottish weather doesnt allow for bikinis right now :lol:

i thought it would be easier to wear one while preg as you have more of an excuse for things lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->