Pregnant in Bikinis

and it's chilly here some days
i took my pic indoors

I'm going to wear mine when the weather gets nice... but just in the back garden.

mine is from kmart and it's a regular suit

I got mine at marshall's on sale... I think... I always get TJ max and that mixed up!.... it was only 20 bucks... for a name brand... the belt thing on it is killing me... not sure I will be able to put it on again! :cry: while prego:blush:

I am going to buy a tankini also. I had one during my lst pregnancy but I hated it. I am going to check out the ones at motherhood maturnity in about a month or so.

wow u girls have more guts than i do. u all look lovely x

I wouldn't inflict my stretch marks on poor unsuspecting people of the general public lol so no you won't catch me in one!

I have a tankini also. It has already been in the near 80's here (although today its raining!!! :hissy:) So I've been swimming already. I wouldn't wear a regular bikini tho, dont want anyone to have too see all the stretchmarks from my pregnancy with Erica. Good for you tho for doing it! Braver than me!!

I wouldn't inflict my stretch marks on poor unsuspecting people of the general public lol so no you won't catch me in one!

trust me mine are worse than anyone on this forum... I would bet my life on it! :rofl: tankini for reason!:blush::hug:

trust me mine are worse than anyone on this forum... I would bet my life on it! :rofl: tankini for reason!:blush::hug:

bet ahead:rofl: NO WAY are they worse than mine

I wore one of my normal bikinis when I was about 28wks and never again !!!

Everyone was staring at me and I felt really self concious about my belly button as it proper sticks out also as I had my belly button pierced top and bottom it has strecthed a bit and is quite red so looks odd, even now I can't stand anyone looking at it.

I ended up buying a maternity tankini from mothercare and its great, covers the bump and is a nice comfy fit, still get people looking over though but I think thats cuz you can't miss me waddling along lol

Just coming back from aqua aerobics and found this thread lol - I wore bikini pre pregnancy and have continued to do so. People do look yes, but I would if I saw a baby belly too, they're ace and not many people show them off - so you can imagine why we get looks! Have a pic somewhere lol!

I wouldn't inflict my pre-preggers body in a bikini to the general public - now that I am pregnant I have even less incentive to. Kudos to those who feel confident enough to do so. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->