Pregnant in Bikinis

cute pics!!! i love it when a pregnant woman shows off her stuff!! nothing to be ashamed of,,I got me a new bikini to wear this summer i cant wait to put it on!!

Took longer than expected but ill add my pictures now :blush:

https://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h145/KinKeH_Lesley_photos/Baby/Photo474.jpg

https://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h145/KinKeH_Lesley_photos/Baby/Photo473.jpg

:blush:

You look fab lesleyann, I hope I look half as good as that when I'm 34 wks!!!!!!

You go girl!!!!!!!!

oh, you look GREAT! you just need to add one thing, a smile!

oh ok lol
but i'd take happy ones to show LO when he's older lol

You all look great guys!!!

I am going on a holiday in the end of May, so hopefully after a bit of tanning will be able to show off my bump :happydance: Not doing it now (at the moment I just look fat and old strechmarks don't help:blush:)

you all look good girls!!! i wouldnt wear one before i was pregnant...let alone when i was lol xx

I can look at other pregnant ladies and let them know how sincerely beautiful i think they are but I am so critical of myself. I couldn't see myself putting on a bikini--anyway I have a vertical emergency c-section scar.

My mom is the kind of woman who doesn't give a crap about what others think. In her words, "there is far worse on this beach than me!" So that huge-bellyed woman on the sand a few years ago? That was her, happy as can be, bikini and all!

If you're comfy and comfy with yourself, go for it!

this is me pre pregnancy. . .

once i get a bump i'll stil wear bikini's, if we get weatheer that allows it that is

Attachments

• bikinini.jpg
    bikinini.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 13
  • bikini.jpg
    bikini.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 12
I wore a biniki with my last two pregnanices...so I guess i will again this time. I don't mind showing off my pregnant belly with a few stretch marks. I think its so cute! lol....but.....my thighs on the other hand......EEKS!! They are soo fat and have cellulite all over them...YUCK...oh well right..i'm preggers so who cares!

Btw....you all look great in your binikis!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->