Pregnant in Heels ??

fallenangel11

A little bit pregnant
Reaction score
Ok so I've never seen Pregnant in Heels before, just got episode 1....and OMG.
So I only spent 9 months all up TTC. I wanted a baby so much, had a miscarriage the first time I feel pregnant, so I was devestated...and here are women who are like 'oh I don't talk to my bump that's just rediculous'.

Ok I do love how fashiponable these women are and I will definately be taking notes on their clothes. And I love the nursery styling so I'm gonna keep watching...but really it's so sad to see people so worried about the best name to use to 'market' their baby.

Ok I might be a bit behind in times :) but are other's watching this show?

I've been watching it when I can catch it. Some of the women are ridiculous. One lady said there was a "life-sucking parasite" in her belly, I think because they have a modern NY apartment (whoopty doo?!) and baby stuff doesn't fit in. Rosie Pope or whatever her name can get annoying because sometimes it seems like her accent is fake...seems forced at times. Nonetheless, it's entertaining when there's nothing much on :)

I've watched a few episodes as the season continues, and I find it kinda entertaining!! I mean, some of the issues Rosie has to deal with are ridiculous and its wonderful to see that she agrees (lol) but she is also ve3ry knowledgeable and I think she has some good advice. :)

How great is it she does this when she has trouble concieving! I hated being around pregnant women when I was TTC, expecially ones who didn't seem to 'deserve' to be pregnant.

And oh my god, the accent is so wierd. What is it supposed to be? I'm american and I live in Australia, so it's not really very american, it's not british...its more like she has some sort of lisp.

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->