Pregnant in High School?

Status
Not open for further replies.

loucoop

Reaction score
Hey, guys. This is tough but I think I might be pregnant and I’m not 16 till next year. I am getting some signs like nausea and mood swings, but that’s pretty normal for me. The thing that’s really scaring me is that my boobs have become sore and my period is two weeks late now. I tried to take a pregnancy test but it was a dud so now I have to try and get another one. I want to go to the doctor’s but someone I know works there. My boyfriend is terrified and I don’t think he will stay with me if I am. I’ve worked it out and if I am, then the baby would be due just after my GCSEs... I really don’t know what to do. Help.

Don’t worry about the boyfriend if he doesn’t stick around if your pregnant then he’s obviously not worth it . Look after yourself hun

You should be able to go to your GP without the person finding out you may be pregnant . They have strict confidential rules . Failing that is there anyone at school you could go to for help or a sexual health centre.
Good luck

I had my daughter at 16 and I was pregnant in highschool. It was very hard but you need to tell your mom or a trusted adult very soon. You’re going to need support and be able to get to doctors appointments, and ultrasounds.
Your period being two weeks late and the symptoms you said you have seem to be a clear sign you’re most likely pregnant. I think you should get a test, and try not to stress out too much and then let a trusted adult know. It’s hard but you can do it!!

Is there another office that you can go to? But yes extremely strict confidentiality rules that could result in major lawsuits. So if they saw you, they would be in huge trouble to say anything to anybody so they likely wouldn’t. Maybe go in for something else then behind closed doors tell your doctor you are two weeks late and they should immediately run a test. Idk. Or buy a home test and just be careful where you throw it away. But you definitely want confirmation sooner rather than later.

I echo the others that if you are, telling a trusted adult soon will be beneficial. And that if your bf leaves, he’s not worth having around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"