Pregnant Ladies!

Staceiz19

Mother of 2, 1 on the way
Reaction score
ok so just a curiosity thing..

if you are now pregnant
how long were you ttcing until you got ur BFP
and did you notice anything different in that month???

Shouldn't this be in the pregnant threads? :) :-=

sorry im new to this i honestly dont know how everything works plus i thought maybe other ttc ppl might wana see how long it took other ppl

Oh it's ok! :D
There was a thread somewhere on here I read the other day how some girlies on here didn't feel happy about other people announcing bfp or asking if it's a bfp and other things about pregnancy.
Because it's a TTC forum not a pregnancy forum kwim? lol
And I didn't really think that many people who are pregnant would be looking on the TTC forum.
Maybe they will :D Hope you didn't think I was being mean, cause I wasn't, I just said that because of what I have read. :D

:hugs:

lol no i didnt
but thanks for the heads up :)

im not pregnant now im trying though ive been trying 9 months (10 cycles) im 24 with my DD who i concieved when i was 18 it took 6 months and with my DS it took 3 months i was 19

hey im not preggers either but when i was in March i concieved the first month of trying (im 21 my partner is 26) and i knew pretty much before i had missed my af that i was pregnant.

didnt do anything differently to get pregnant wasnt taking any vitamins/folic acid not even using OPKs just got lucky i suppose.

i know what you mean though other preggie ladies will probably not look in ttc so you might be better posting it on the 1st tri boards xx

thanks girls hope uz get ur bfps again :)

ok just so u girls know i posted another one in the pregnancy- first trimester :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"