Pregnant Ladies!

Staceiz19

Mother of 2, 1 on the way
Reaction score
ok i accidentaly posted this in the ttc section before now i got it right lol

umm just out of curiosity

how long were you ladies ttcing until getting that BFP
and did u notice anything different that month?

x

i got lucky in my 2nd month of ttc... a HUGE surprise :)

I felt cramps around the time of implantation however had NO bleeding what so ever.. apart from the cramps i didnt feel anything different.. i thought the cramps were just AF coming.

Tested 2 days before AF was due and got a lovely BFP.. the positive line was just as bright as the other line... So happy :)

You will get yours soon enough hun, before you know it you will be here with us :)

All the best...

xx

Me and my OH weren't ttc we just got a lovely little surprise instead. Howver before I got my BFP I noticed that I was weeing around the clock and was extremely tired. Oh I also had a bit of insomnia as well.

Good luck and I hope to see you on here soon. x

:dust:

thanks sadie im happy it happened quickly and was a big suprise for u wishing u a healthy and fun pregnancy x

We were really lucky 1st month TTC post miscarriage in May 09. I knew I was pregnant as I had really sore bbs, tired and starving hungry!!!

the 1st 2 times i was ttc i fell straight away, unfortunatly those pregnancys didnt work out but with this one it wasnt planned :blush: i dint know i was pregnant til about 5-6 weeks boobs were a bit achy but no bfp when i tested until over two weeks after AF was due :rofl:

thanks bump me too :)

and im sorry for ur loss 555 but glad to hear u gained a new bundle of joy

10 months. It was a total mare to be honest as I had my longest cycle ever - 113days. But the following cycle, poof! I was with child!

I felt no different at all. Still not got many symptoms now

sorry ali to hear but that was a nice suprise then :)

and omg 10 months and that longggg cycle i bet it was a night mare i know their r lots of women that go through waiting like even 2 years and my heart goes out to them but im not a patient person so i think 10 months is gona kill me lol i mainly want to have a bfp fairly soon cos i dont want TOO much of an age gap between my first one

i stopped taking my pill and never had a period the first month, altho apparently this was just because my body wasnt back to normal, i did a test and nope :( but the month after i done and test as still no period and it was possitive, so i would say we where ttc for 7weeks (but that was like sometimes twice a day and me laying there after with legs in the air afterwards lol!!) xx

Hi to all We got really lucky and caught the first month we tried.
Any one due around 16th april 2010?

I came off the pill and was pg by the time my period would have been due, so basically a month. Thought we'd be trying for a while as I've been on the pill nearly 10 years without a break but apparently it can make you MORE fertile when you first come off. Good luck with your trying and don't lose heart!

With my first baby we weren't ttc, just got a nice suprise. But this time I am on my 3rd active cycle of ttc and I've been off BC for over 4 months.

21 months!!!!! and we r both young, 19 and 22, and live healthy lifestyles...it just took a minute i guess. actually the month we caught we had been discussing going to the doc to see what was wrong as we thought it shouldve happened right away due to our age. i swear in those 21 months everyone i knew fell pregnant and half of them didnt even want a baby. i actually just had a feeling and KNEW this was our month. it was our first month in a new place and everyhting else seemed to fall right into place so it made since for one more bit of luck to come our way. my 1st symptom was sore NIPS instead of BBs before my period, then the MS and cramps and peeing. now tho we're both over the moon.

8 months for my first one - mostly guessing when to have sex. But then started temping and got her on that month.

This little bean - 8 months of temping and not just shooting blindly in the dark (as it were!)

Good luck!

We got pregnant on our 4th cycle of trying.....I think the only difference this month is that I was finally relaxed. No real symptoms at that time except extreme hunger and having to take naps hehe:) Didn't get sore bb's till week 5 and didn't get nauseous till a few days ago now it's full force:) good luck hun!!! :hugs:

We got pregnant about the fifth month. It was either that or fourth. We can't actually remember when we started haha

I didn't have any symptoms out of the ordinary from when AF usually shows up. Some mild cramping, sore breasts, and a little tired. The day before I tested though I was really nauseous all day. Except, the sore breasts were overly sore. Like, so sore they were quite painful.

With my DD i fell pregnant whilst sill on the pill! Then i started trying in May this year, fell pregnant 1st cycle, unfortunately lost baby at 5 weeks then fell pregnant again straight away, so again 1st cycle! x

I got pregnant first month of trying. I made sure we :sex: every day I noticed fertile mucus. In 2ww I noticed I had itchy nipples.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->