Pregnant mama's!!! cervical mucus ?

Laura726

Mama x3
Reaction score
I keep going from creamy to ewcm. I was just having some pretty good cramping and back pain and it suddenly felt like I peed myself. So when I checked the was a lot of slimy ewcm. Have any of you had this?

I am also going from creamy to ewcm!! Would love to hear some responses x

I keep going from creamy to ewcm. I was just having some pretty good cramping and back pain and it suddenly felt like I peed myself. So when I checked the was a lot of slimy ewcm. Have any of you had this?

Yep! Exactly the same, cramping and leg pain for me. I'm two days late xxx

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/fl-new-booster-seat-law-starts-20141224-story.html

Yep! Exactly the same, cramping and leg pain for me. I'm two days late xxx

I don't have any leg pain but had a heavy type feeling is my lower abdomen a little bit ago. Cm is creamy and cervix is high and feels closed. I've been thinking about buying a speculum and having dh take a pic of my cervix, lol.

honestly i didnt know that my odd, different PMS symptoms were actually early pregnancy symptoms. i would notice that not only did i have an increase of cm, but my cm consistency would change all throughout the day. i would think that i was ovulating over and over again because one morning it would be ewcm and then an hour later the same morning, thin and watery. and then later that day, creamy. i noticed it was like this around the time i got my bfp at 8 dpo and it continued until i was about 6 weeks along. i can barely remember the exact time it all started and ended but it was definitely a TON of cm, and the consistency was NOT EVER the same throughout the day everyday.

i didnt ever check my cervix or even believe i was pregnant but i took a test at 8 dpo because my boyfriend at the time (now fiancee) said he knew i was from how i was acting. plus i was sneezing everyday with swollen breasts since dpo 1.

honestly i didnt know that my odd, different PMS symptoms were actually early pregnancy symptoms. i would notice that not only did i have an increase of cm, but my cm consistency would change all throughout the day. i would think that i was ovulating over and over again because one morning it would be ewcm and then an hour later the same morning, thin and watery. and then later that day, creamy. i noticed it was like this around the time i got my bfp at 8 dpo and it continued until i was about 6 weeks along. i can barely remember the exact time it all started and ended but it was definitely a TON of cm, and the consistency was NOT EVER the same throughout the day everyday.

i didnt ever check my cervix or even believe i was pregnant but i took a test at 8 dpo because my boyfriend at the time (now fiancee) said he knew i was from how i was acting. plus i was sneezing everyday with swollen breasts since dpo 1.

Thank you for your reply. It's been driving me nuts. It goes from creamy to ewcm to watery. It's the strangest thing since I'm usually dry and sticky at this point in my cycle.

I have been having the same thing! I haven't been tracking my cycles since it makes me :wacko: but I have had LOTS of CM for about 3-4 days! I think AF is due next week. I tested and BFN. I assume it's just too soon to test. When do you test? FX for you!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->