Pregnant or am I

yellowmellow

Reaction score
I hope somebody could help I brought a Tesco pregnancy test and was negative the reason why did this as my period should have been on 23rd January and its normally due. Negatitive on the Wednesday. Then yesterday night did another one and a two lines appeared in the window with a faint line. Today I brought another two and this morning about 11 it informed me im pregnant. After that I visited Llouyds chemist and had to pay 5.99 and they would test and send my details off to my doctor. To my horror they told me it was negativtive:cry:. I have two diffrent brands the tesco and also another brand which had two in. The pharmist believes im 99 per cent pregnant. After doing this I decided to do another test another brand (Clearblue digital) and confirmed I am pregant 1-2 weeks. I am scared and will see my doctor tomorrow. But im worried that im not after earlier in Lloyds the test was negative. but all my tests I done or posititive. please reply back as im panicking. Thanksxx

It's possible that Lloyds test just isn't as sensitive. If you're getting faint lines, you don't have that much HcG yet. . .give it a day and you'll probably be getting positives on all tests, assuming you don't miscarry.

If you have a ++ on a digital you are definitely pregnant. Congrats!

As you have had a positive on more than one type of test, I would think that you are pregnant (CONGRATS), maybe there was something faulty with Lloyds test? It may not have been as sensitive as the ones you have done.

Hopefully the Dr will get a positive in the morning!

Good luck and hope you have a healthy pregnancy

Thanks for replying back the Tesco one was a dark line and a faint one. The 1st line this morning at 11 was 2 dark lines on another brand. Then I took the Lloyds and they told me and test their it was negative. As I had another pregnancy test back home I took it again and the one line was dark and the other was faint. but you could see two. And decided i would go and take the clearblue digital which told me im pregnant and im 1-2 weeks (digital) im worried when i go to the docs and the doc will say im not. im just so scared. Thanks for your replies and my stomach is in knots.xx

If the digital says you're pregnant, i would trust that. Congrats!
Also, request blood work. Request they test your HCG levels, but a sane and respectable doctor will do that anyway. Good Luck!

Congratulation hun hope u have a successful pregnancy. :happydance: 2011 yummy mummies :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->