Pregnant or mind playing tricks?

TryTryAgainn

Reaction score
AF is 3 Days late as of today. I tested on day AF was due and got a BFN.. But I’ve been nauseous and had sore bb’s for about a week now. I now have had a serious headache for the past 3 days and my lower back has been hurting since yesterday. This is our first cycle TTC #2 after coming off BC pills and while these symptoms seem so promising, I don’t want to get my hopes up. What do I do y’all? Should I test in the morning or wait until AF is officially a week late? The suspense is killing me!

There’s no harm in testing :) but even if it’s negative doesn’t neccesarily mean you aren’t pregnant either, but you could well get a decent pos. let us know how you get on.

Well, I tested this morning with a FRER.. BFN. /: I don’t know what to think..

congrats to all the recent BFPs here!

I am not sure how many DPO I am now, but DH and I did the BD once this cycle, about 12 days ago on cd13, and I am expecting AF in the next couple of days. It looks like I got a faint positive on my test this morning, but I am scared that it might be a false positive or that if I am pregnant that it won't last. Trying to stay calm. I used to write in this section when I was trying before, but I found that I would get obsessed with all these "symptoms" and never got a positive test so it seemed like it just got me worked up all the time for no reason. This time I don't really feel any different. Eczema on my hands got worse, but it also got colder out recently, so that wasn't abnormal. Slept an excessive amount of hours last night and had strange dreams, but that is not abnormal for me. Have some mild constipation and flurries in my stomach, which sometimes feels like gas... but that's also all normal for me. Oh and my underwear is a bit smellier than usual, so I must have some slightly smelly discharge coming out. That doesn't happen too often, but it's not that strange either. What is happening here? So confused.

I just realized it looks like I posted in the wrong thread!! Sorry!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"