Pregnant or nah?

missranda

Waiting on a Miracle
Reaction score
Hey ladies! It's been a long time since I've been on this site. I had to step back and take break. I was going to drive myself crazy. We've been trying to conceive for over 4 years.

So anyway, I am stuck in limbo. I am on 17dpo and got a BFN on FRER yesterday. I am going to test again in the morning but this is seriously driving me nuts. I can't help but get excited as I have never ever been late.

Anbody want to chit chat while I wait?

I'm thinking my chart looks promising. Here's a link for anyone interested:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3e1f59/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Looks very promising i only got bfp after being 2 weeks late so dont worry

Thanks that is reassuring ��
They shouldn't call it the tww, that's misleading! Lol

I got my BFP with our son at 20DPO (CD39) with a negative just two days before!

Oh! Well today's test at 18dpo was BFN! I plan to test again on 20dpo. This gives me hope thanks!

I'm 15dpo now and I had a very faint line on a blue dye test. I tested again on a $tree one and nothing. AF still hasn't made an appearance.

Fxed and :dust: to you all.

Pretty sure this is AF starting. It has gotten a little heavier and those oh so familiar cramps have started. I have no idea why my LP would suddenly jump 4 days longer. Jlynnx33 I hope that your blue dye test was truly positive. Good luck to you!

Thank you, still no sign of AF making an appearance. Getting more tests when I leave work tonight so I'll test tomorrow morning. Maybe you're still good though, I wouldn't count yourself out until you're 100% that it's AF.

If it is then I'm hoping for you next cycle!!!

That sounds good! I'm sure you will get that BFP you are looking for.

Right now it's like a light AF so it's passsed the point of spotting. I know I'm out. Oh well maybe next month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->