Pregnant or not. No symptoms really but weird spotting. Implantation + decidual bleed? (5weeks)

MyBabyHope_

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

Has anyone find out you were pregnant late (like 5,6,7,8 weeks...) because tests kept giving BFN??
And did you have period-like but kind different bleeding? Decidual bleeding?

I don’t know what to think anymore...
Trying to conceive. On 17th Oct, about a week after what I thought was ovulation/conception time, I got a very light pink/peach spotting. Had it for 3 days. On a third day it looked more brownish, but still very light. I was so happy to notice that spotting and was convinced it was implantation bleeding.

Period was due on 23rd of October (31 day cycle).
But started spotting again on 22nd and it continued for 3 days!!
I usually start my period with spotting for 1 day, then 2 days heavy flow, 2 days normal to light, and another 2 days of spotting.
Had a pregnancy test and it was negative :( and after 3 days of spotting (on 25th Oct) I got what looked like a period bleeding (red, with clots, just not that heavy)... Actually there were more clots, than actual bleeding.. Weird that I didn’t get all my usual pms symptoms, like sensitive breasts and cramps...
It lasted 2 days, now I’m spotting again.
I had one more urine test and again it was negative.

I probably shouldn’t get my hopes up, but I can’t think of anything else... I really want to have a baby, and my partner has left the country for few months... I read so much about negative test results, desidual bleedings, finding out about pregnancy late, etc.

Just needed to share this with someone.. Can’t wait to find out what is going on. Don’t really have any other symptoms, no nausea or sensitive breasts :( But the weird thing is that I usually get heavy and sensitive breasts before period, but this time nothing... If that was a period...

Will wait til this spotting stops completely and do another test... Will keep you posted!

Last edited:
Had another home pregnancy test yesterday morning..
It would be 39CD (5 weeks 3 days pregnant or not)...
Test was negative :(
Got hemorrhoids (it bled today), quite much leukorrhea (white watery discharge) in last few days after pseudo-periods. Feeling quite fatigued and unsual thing for me that I sleep so well lately. I used to have very bad sleep and sleeping disorder...

If your tests are still negative I'd say highly unlikely, but if your unsure of what's going on can you go to your doctor maybe request a blood test? Good luck to you x

If your tests are still negative I'd say highly unlikely, but if your unsure of what's going on can you go to your doctor maybe request a blood test? Good luck to you x

Thank you for the wishes and reply! :)
That will probably sound very stupid, but I don’t want to get blood test, because if it’s negative - it will be final and hope is over.
It is a crazy thing, but I kind of enjoying the possibility it could be it! And really want to see those two lines myself!
Also, I live far from the city. No medical labs here to get hcg checked.
I am going to do another hpt in a weeks time. If it is negative then I will go for blood test and doctor appointment.

If I am not pregnant then we can continue ttc only after few months. My partner is out of the country currently :(

Hi there. I know this is a difficult thing to go through. I’m sure each pregnancy is different, and please don’t get stressed out over this situation. I found out my 3rd pregnancy in 17w4d. I know that’s weird, but I had my regular periods with no symptoms of pregnancy. I had 1-day period in my 2nd and 3rd trimester, as well. It’s my prayer that everything goes well with you. Sending hugs your way.

Hi there. I know this is a difficult thing to go through. I’m sure each pregnancy is different, and please don’t get stressed out over this situation. I found out my 3rd pregnancy in 17w4d. I know that’s weird, but I had my regular periods with no symptoms of pregnancy. I had 1-day period in my 2nd and 3rd trimester, as well. It’s my prayer that everything goes well with you. Sending hugs your way.

Wow!!! What a story :) how did you find out eventually?
Thank you for your kind words dear! You are a sweetheart ❤️
With me, I am starting to acknowledge that I am not pregnant.. :( I am sure it is possible for such amazing stories to happen in real life, but I am starting to realize it did not happen to me this time.. I just wanted it so bad..
I guess my new fertile window is about to start and I feel heart-broken that I can’t use it for ttc since my partner is far away now.
If I haven’t had that spotting on cd 26 (with cycles of 31 days) which I interpreted as implantation, I wouldn’t been so much excited, hopeful and crazy...
I feel kind of like God made fun of me with that..
To this date tests are negative and I don’t feel anything unusual. I only feel that I was trying hard to feel something, feel symptoms...
I think it is time for me to move on and accept that my time has not yet come...
Will wait for next period and after that will go see my doctor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->