Pregnant or not????

Definitely darker mama. And definitely BFP! Congrats!

Looking great :) they are deff getting darker. Good luck tomorrow, hope your bfp shows up with the doctors. But do take your frer to show them xx

Congratulations!!! They look just like mine did, prob just a bit early for whatever test they did? Good luck for Friday xx

Yay it was 100% positive with them.

Me and hubby were going to announce it to my parents this weekend as we are travelling to see them to celebrate the new job I have. Didn't want to unless Dr said yes. But on Thursday I found out he had been talking to girls and met up with a strange girl he met online. He says he never slept with her or did anything physical at all and just met for a chat but the fact he lied so much and met a girl in secret at all isn't right. I have stayed at a friends the last 2 nights and I don't know what to do.
I am so scared x

So sorry hun :( I can't believe he has done that :hugs:

Yay it was 100% positive with them.

Me and hubby were going to announce it to my parents this weekend as we are travelling to see them to celebrate the new job I have. Didn't want to unless Dr said yes. But on Thursday I found out he had been talking to girls and met up with a strange girl he met online. He says he never slept with her or did anything physical at all and just met for a chat but the fact he lied so much and met a girl in secret at all isn't right. I have stayed at a friends the last 2 nights and I don't know what to do.
I am so scared x

Hun I'm on your Facebook (not sure if you know who I am??) feel free to message me if you want to talk xxx

How awful hun. You hold that baby close. He/she is innocent in all this. Does your husband know about the pregnancy? Praying for you and your marriage and the little one.

:hugs: girly

I am so pleased for your bfp & so sad that your oh has chosen this past few weeks to be a pr*ck. how are you feeling? Has he done any explaining or talking? Are you still at your friends?

Hope that you can find a way to focus on your little miracle & be happy :flower:

Im so sorry to hear about your husband. How did you find out? Hope your ok, were all here to talk if you need to get things off your chest.

My boyfriend hasn't been supportive at all since my bfp, things only make your stronger xx

Thanks for the kind words girls. I have been staying at friends and went down to my parents for the weekend. I couldn't tell them about my hubby though but they are ecstatic about the baby.

I confided in my brother and after talking and thinking for the last 4 days I realise now just how depressed my hubby is. It isn't an excuse for his behaviour at all but he needs to get help on his own before we can ever look at us as a couple or a family. He is at a mates tonight so I have finally had a night in my bed which is so nice. I have asked him to move out and I am going to leave it a few weeks for the reality to sink in for us both but I think he needs to decide if he wants help and if he does we will go from there but if he won't I don't think there is much I can do.

I love the guy but the anger, aggression and depression I can not have around me while pregnant or around a new baby in 8 months time xx

I think you've made the right choice. I understand what your going through. My dh was texting a girl he was seeing when he was younger. He meet up a few times with her while i was at home with post natal depression with dd. But i only found out as he was acting wired bot letting me on his phone ect. So i looked at his phone bill. He lied for two days saying it was all in my head ect. He finally admitted to it but swore on dd life he never kissed her or anything it was just chatting as mates.
but its hard cause the moment they lie you will never truely trust them again. But you seem very strong so good luck and your doing the best thing ... Putting your kids first xx

I agree with pp. well done for having the strength to walk away and out yourself & your baby first.

Must be a really difficult time for you right now :hugs: has he moved out now?

Dreamofabump did you take him back and it has worked?

Thanks for all the comments girls. I stayed at friends for 4 days and then he moved out so I could go back in the flat. So we have been apart 8 nights now. He isn't in a good place emotionally his dad dieing last year seems to be effecting him a lot now. He can't use it as an excuse but I have been worried about him. I have met him briefly a few times but we act as friends. He tried to hug me but I couldn't let him touch me. We have agreed to go for dinner tomorrow night to see how it goes but honestly I see him as a friend and I don't see him as any more. I hope that will change as surely I can't just stop loving him. I care for him but I do feel the main reason I am still talking to him is because I am now pregnant with his baby. If I wasn't pregnant I think I would be putting less effort into it.

We are still together but its been a struggle. When we argue i always find myself bringing it back up. And i do get paranoid from time to time and it brings it all back up... Its funny really cause he was the one in the wrong yet i feel in being punished still???? Its affected the relationship but i will say over time it does get easier and you slowly recover the relationship like anything it just takes time and little steps.
but if my hubby had slept with her or kissed her i really wouldn't be with him in worth more then that. I even rang the women and had a long conversation with her :p
good luck do what's right fir you xxx

Thanks Hun. He said he hasn't slept with her. I have no way of contacting her unfortunately as don't have her number. This isn't the first time tho. The first year or so of our relationship I caught him 3/4 times but then it did stop for about 4/5 years and now this as it has started again. I just don't think I can go through the pain or arguing especially now I have a baby to think of and a baby will initially put more stress on the relationship anyway. My gut is telling me to end it but that is so final and will hurt so many people like our families I just don't know if I can x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->