Pregnant? Or not?

babydrama

Reaction score
Hello. I have never posted before, but I am a longtime reader/viewer on this site. I had a miscarriage four months ago, and ever since then, I have been trying to get pregnant. Today I am nine days past ovulation, and I took a First Response Early Pregnancy test plus a One-Step early pregnancy test. One-Step looked entirely negative, but First Response has a tiny hint of a second line. I was reading up on evaporation lines, but I was reading that First Response rarely has them, and if they do, they appear after a couple of hours. This line appeared within ten minutes. However, it is only the faintest, palest line--you can't even see it except if you look very closely and maybe even hold it up to the light. I'm really afraid it's nothing. I am, of course, going to try to keep retesting, but if any of you could let me know what you think, I'd be grateful. I've attached a picture--you can just barely make out the second line. Thanks.

Attachments

• Pregnancy Test.jpg
    Pregnancy Test.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 63
Theres no denying that line! BFP for sure :) Congratulations!

I can most definitely see a second line.....liking like a bfp from where I'm sitting!!!

Thanks! I sure hope you're right, and I will update this post when I know for sure. Baby dust to you all!

First, I am sorry for your loss.

Second, that looks like a line to me! :) Congrats!

I tested again today, and there was no mistaking the BFP! What a difference a day makes. Good luck all of you with your baby endeavors, and I really hope this time I get a "sticky" baby.:baby:

Congrats! I didn't even need to squint - That was a definite BFP!! Best wishes to you and your little bean!

Hi, this is the first time I have ever posted on a forum so forgive me if I do it wrong. We are trying for number 2 and I was delighted to get a very faint positive a few days ago. 48 hours after that I had my hcg tested and it was only 28!! Getting another one tomorrow which will be 3 days later. Pregnancy test still showing positive but faint. Period was due 2 days ago. Any advice??

Hi, this is the first time I have ever posted on a forum so forgive me if I do it wrong. We are trying for number 2 and I was delighted to get a very faint positive a few days ago. 48 hours after that I had my hcg tested and it was only 28!! Getting another one tomorrow which will be 3 days later. Pregnancy test still showing positive but faint. Period was due 2 days ago. Any advice??

You have posted on someone else's thread rather than starting your own.

However, if your line is getting fainter, and your hcg is not rising as it should, then you could possibly be having a chemical pregnancy and you may start your period within a few days.

I hope its not the case for you. Best of luck :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->