Pregnant or not?

daisydinosaur

Reaction score
Hello, I'm dying to know but so far I been getting negative tests. But I feel off

when I get periods they are ALWAYS super painful, lots of cramps and heavy. Well on Monday I got sick, I was very dizzy and sleepy and nauseas and sore throat. On Tuesday I noticed some blood when I wiped, it was so weird cause I never had a period without cramps. The bleeding was on and off, Wednesday and Thursday it was not super duper light but it wasn't super heavy. It was kinda red, right now today Friday it is just spotting and brown.
I never have a problem of being late to work, Tuesday I was too Nauseas and sick to go to work; Thursday I over slept and woke up 10 mins before my shift also last night I passed out super early at like 7:30 and didn't even set an alarm clock for work. I keep falling asleep through out the day. Can't seem to keep my head up and my eyes open

Also I had unprotected sex about 7-8 days prior to Monday

What day are you on in your cycle? From the sounds of it, I don't believe you are pregnant. It sounds to me like your period was just thrown off due to you being sick which is super common. Hope you feel better soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->