Pregnant people everywhere feeling left out!!!!

Phoenix82

Since June 13
Reaction score
Hey Girls

TTC is driving me mad!!! Rant alert!!!

Everyone and I mean everyone is getting pregnant just like that and I'm smiling and congratulating soooo many people - I am happy for them but why isn't it my turn??

All of my friends have young babies, are pregnant or trying.

Take last night for example me and the oh met up with friends (2 other couples) and low and behold they are both preggo!!!!

Feels like my life is becoming a baby world and I'm not in it :(

I feel exactly the same.
4 relatives are pregnant right now and everywhere i look its like i cant get away from people flashing their pregnancy bumps.
I feel terrible that i'm not overjoyed when i hear about someone being pregnant but it feels like a stab in the gut every time. Its doing my head in

I feel exactly the same.
4 relatives are pregnant right now and everywhere i look its like i cant get away from people flashing their pregnancy bumps.
I feel terrible that i'm not overjoyed when i hear about someone being pregnant but it feels like a stab in the gut every time. Its doing my head in

I've just worked out I know 9 pregnant friends and I cannot count the number of friends with babies. Everyone is like so when is it your turn (which doesn't help as none of our friends know)!!!

I just want to scream "we are trying it's not happening got us yet"although I know it's totally irrational.
I am happy for everyone but I am bored of bfn since June and I'm sick of feeling left out of the amazing journey that everyone else is on.

HA!
my TTC friend just told em shes preg.
im happy for her but PANG of guilt - im jealous!
i shouldnt be jealous of friends who are pregnant
am i bad person for being jealous? Cause thats what it is, green eyed jealousy!
I just went for a dog walk and wanted to cry
this is shit. am i allowed to say shit? well it is.
lol
oh ladies, shame we cant all meet up and have a big load of chocolate together and share some pre seed or whatever haha.
Big cuddles to you all xx:hugs:

ps sorry for sounding like a total loony. i think this whole thing makes you abit loony after a while!

Omg don't apologise, we are here for you to sound off to, where else can we go? Plus who else gets it like we do.

:hugs: it's not bad for you to get the green eyed monster, it doesn't stop you being happy for them. It's just hard when you want that happiness and it hasn't happened! It does NOT make you a bad person.

I know it would be good to meet up and have a good old chat.
I'm with you bored.com and I cry randomly too lol

I've cried while running! I must have looked unhinged :cry:

lol well..its horrible, one day im ok and positive and like come on lets do this! then i hear someones amazing news and im back to feeling like c*ap!
lol
my poor hubby, he is not leaving the bedroom this month, i think im scaring him
haha!
:)
thankyou xxxx

Me too ha ha - they want a bubba too so they need to put the work in now and then we take it on later :)

true!
if i could just know when my turn was, id be alot happier, i guess its the one thing in life we cant control really!
we dtd all thru ov last month and i thought i might of been i had tugging and cramping a week after ov, it was so hard when damn AF came.
i guess i should be thankful i did ov and forget it and carry on, i think all us ladies on here are the same, and in the same boat lol.
xx

Your post makes me wanna cry. I know exactly how you feel. We've been at it for 3 years now. 3 years. 3 YEARS! I just wanna scream.

I'm with you, if I knew when I'd stop stressing about it all

Missranda we 3yrs wow!!! :hugs: it WILL happen, I totally understand how you feel and I've not even been at this as long as you. Xx

:hugs: I am sorry you're struggling. I am too atm, usually I am okay but this week I've had four pregnancy announcements in three days. It's been five years and six months of trying for us, with 15 miscarriages and 1 stillbirth, and this the pregnancy announcements are just compounding how it seems easy for everyone else.

:hugs: again x

Omg huni I'm sooooo sorry for your losses and pain.

I feel v bad for even moaning :hugs:

You poor thing xx :flower:

Nooooooooo, dont feel bad. What other people have gone through and are going through doesnt negate what we are going through, does it? We all have a right to feel fed up with our situation and the message board is to gain support for that :hugs:

Honestly like I said mostly I am okay but it was all at once iykwim? You probably notice it too, that sometimes you can deal with it and sometimes not. I have everything crossed that you get your BFP soon x

I know how that feels. Nearly every single pregnancy that's cropped up in the past couple years have been accidents. Since I've been bitten by the baby bug, a couple of my co-workers are accidentally expecting #2. Yeah, BOTH of them on their second.

Hard not to feel left out sometimes

Thank God I'm not alone haha! The world and their wives are pregnant ATM and I can't think about anything else!!!!!

I totally get it ladies, sooo bored of everyone getting there by mistake and we are not getting there after months of actually trying!!!

Baby no 1 is all I need (maybe twins) lol

I read the title of this as meaning that the pregnant people are feeling left out, haha!

I know what you mean 100%, especially they day AF comes and I'm feeling blue-est. At my work NO ONE was pregnant and most people didn't have kids, but since I started TTC there has been a baby and like 5 pregnancies. We've also had bad luck, with two coworker mc's and one of the babies was 3 months preemie (but is doing well). Now I feel like a horrible person because I'm jealous of the parents of the preemie baby, who is now growing into a strong and beautiful little girl (which is great, and I'm so happy about that!)

Today I almost started to cry because a little toddler was in line at a checkout and was absolutely adorable and I couldn't handle even thinking about it because AF had just arrived, so I look away from the little kid and my eyes land on some checkout magazine with headlines about some star having another baby. Agh!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"