Pregnant & scared...& hungary..

1sttimemom

Reaction score
Well....here I am, ready or not!!:blush:

My name is Melanie and I recently found out that I am pregnant. I am 26yrs old and my situation with the father is not ideal. This was an unplanned pregnancy and I was struggling with the decision to continue with the pregnancy or abort. I've since decided that I am going to continue. It's the only thing I can do that will allow me to sleep at night. I have a good job and so does the father so we can provide for this baby. I am SURE that I will ROCK motherhood-I am a very loving person and will do anything to ensure my children are happy.

Ok, so the not so ideal situation with the father....He is an old ex. We dated for about a year back..ummm...about 5yrs ago. Then we ran into each other recently. We started dating again. Things were going great. Then he tells me that he's not really ready for a relationship...and I admited that I wasn't either (not long out of an abusive relationship). We cooled it off--then heated up again. But he started acting like a jerk to me...saying he'll call but not...it seemed to me that he just wanted sex. So I told him that I have too big a heart to have that kinda relationship with him. I told him that we were over. :cry:

He then went away(to sea) for work....at which I cannot contact him. That very week I found out I was pregnant.

So he still isn't back and doesn't know I'm pregnant. I've told my sister and she has assured me that she will support me through out the pregnancy. I am calculating that I'm about 5 wks along. I have gone to a walk-in clinic to confirm the pregnancy and I am in the process of finding a doctor that will tack on a pregger! I am taking prenatal vitamins and eating healthy. I am reading lots of preg' books and can't seem to get this growing baby out of my mind.:dohh:

So that is my story....I decided to join this fourm so I can talk to other women that are pregnant. I am sooo scared of EVERYTHING-my relationship with the dad, what he will say about the pregnancy, telling my family, as well as the entire pregnancy it self.

Well I should stop my babbling now....but I will be on these boards babbling again. I hope to meet many of you women and maybe we can support each other in this?!---WHO NEED MEN?!RIGHT?

Hello Melanie !

First of all, congratulations on your pregnancy!! :) I just found out also that I am pregnant as well!!
Sencondly, I am sorry you are passing thru all this, and its great to see that your sis is supporting you on this. Be sure that lots of girls in BabyandBump will be happy to listen to you and advise you on anything. I really hope the dad will take this news ina good way and can be ready to committ to it.

I just joined the 1st trimester forum.. come and join us there!!!!!
:hi:

https://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n86/no1tam/Arguing%20sad%20confused/th23_33_7.gif

I have replied to this post once?! hmmmmmmmm It must have been in another section maybe? But I know I have seen it :lol:

Hello again tho.....:hi:

Welcome! :hi:
Good luck on your pregnancy. I hope everything works out for you! :hugs:

https://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u246/mckaylalovesyou_photo/Welcome.gif

Hi

Welcome to BabyandBump, congrats and wishing you all the best with the future.

:D

Me and my boyfriend had just started up after our last relationship aswell when I found out I was pregnant. He freaked out at first, which is to be expected but we're totally ok now apart from me being mad at him for some things he said in the heat of the moment. As for your family, no one can be mad at a baby :)! Stressing about stuff is gonna do more harm than good. Try to do the impossible & relax. I get so mad when people say that to me so I don't really expect you to listen lol. Good luck with the pregnancy anyway & Hey :)!

:hi: Welcome to BnB!

Best wishes for your Pregnancy :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back