Pregnant until proven otherwise! PMA!

MommyMichele

Mom to 2 girls and 4 boys
Reaction score
:bfn::bfn::bfn::bfn::bfn::bfn::bfn::bfn::bfn::bfn::bfn::bfn:

Blood test did not go my way but I do not believe them one bit. Until the :witch: shows, I am pregnant until proven otherwise.

Took me forever and a day to get a :bfp: with Anthony, about 7 weeks. I am supposed to test again in a week. No one believed I was pregnant with him and I took loads of tests.

My PMA is back! :yipee:

I'm sorry you didn't get your BFP today. :cry: While a positive mental attitude is fanastic to have, I would just hate to see yourself get super disappointed if you aren't pregnant, you know? Especially since blood tests are pretty accurate (even moreso if you are late, I would think):

https://www.babyhopes.com/articles/bloodtestmoreaccurate.html

You can still have a PMA while being realistic about the situation. You know, hoping for the best, but preparing yourself to start another round and "beat" that nasty witch during your next cycle! Again- just trying to prevent you from heartache if and when the :witch: shows up.

Best wishes to you! :dust:

https://www.justmommies.com/articles/periods-late-negative-test.shtml

you go girl!!!! good luck getting your :bfp:

:hug:

xx

I will join you, I keep getting negative HPTs and went for blood today, I will get the results in 2-3 days so i will prepare for 3 days and if it is earlier great. So for at least 2 days I can be pregnant with you.
I have been looking for information on why my tests show up negative and found that HCG does not release in your body until implantation and implantation can take anywhere from 6-12 days. So if you implant late then the levels will be low. Good luck I hope you get a :bfp: and I will join your pregnant group!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->