Pregnant with #1!

prettybirdy27

Reaction score
I'm sitting here shaking, but I still can't wrap my head around it. We weren't trying this month! We had started trying in October, and after 5 stressful cycles of tracking, charting, temping, using preseed and softcups, BDing every other day, even making my DH wear cotton boxers, we decided it was too stressful and decided to take a month off. And here we are!

I didn't even think it was possible because we didn't BD much around what I think was my O date. I only tested because AF was due yesterday, and my nipples have been bothering me like crazy for the last two days! Today my boobs were sore too, and I figured I would take a test just to see.

The test in the middle is from several hours ago, the top and bottom are just 5 mins old in the picture.

The excitement hasn't set in yet, I still can't believe it! Though I'm trying to not get too worked up until I can get a blood test to confirm.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 18
Congratulations :) what a lovely suprise for you. Xx

Aww congrats!! <3
I know how you feel, the initial shock of it all lasted a few days with me.. Took several BFP's on cheap internet hpt's, digitals and having no sign of AF at all to convince me this is really happening, lol. Now I'm impatiently waiting for my first ultrasound in a few weeks :D

Congratulations!! Just like it to happen when you finally relax. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"