Pregnant with #2!!!!

pinkpassion

3dd/5inHeaven/familycomplete
Reaction score
I just can't believe I am pregnant with #2, feeling so incredibly blessed.. Dd is 11 months and we have been trying for about 4 months for #2... we tried just under 4 years and 3 losses for #1 so we are quite shocked and ecstatic at how quickly it has happened!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-05-25-06-49-06-1-1.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-05-25-06-49-06-1-1.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot_2015-05-25-06-59-29-1-1.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-05-25-06-59-29-1-1.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 8
Heyyy oh wow your pregnant Yayyyy! I hardly ever come on this now, it's funny how the day I do yours is the first thread showing on bfp announcements :) huge congrats Hun you must be super excited xxx

O My GOODNESS!!!!! Hello x Zaly x!!!!!!! I know I can't believe it!!! I'm so excited!!!!! I am so glad to see you on here again!! I was absent for some time after DD was born but then started getting quite broody lol.. I had to come back while ttc #2!! :0) .. And we WILL be team yellow this time!!!! I know I wanted to last time but cracked, with all the excitement of a first baby and all.. but this time DH and I are sticking to our guns!!!

O My GOODNESS!!!!! Hello x Zaly x!!!!!!! I know I can't believe it!!! I'm so excited!!!!! I am so glad to see you on here again!! I was absent for some time after DD was born but then started getting quite broody lol.. I had to come back while ttc #2!! :0) .. And we WILL be team yellow this time!!!! I know I wanted to last time but cracked, with all the excitement of a first baby and all.. but this time DH and I are sticking to our guns!!!

Haha yeah things are all go with little ones isn't it. How is Hannah? It's so weird how our babies are almost a year! How did this happen lol, feels like only yesterday we were talking about them being born:shrug:

Oh I totally get you, trying for a baby isn't the same without bnb lol, all the ladies on here are great and so helpful. Team yellow! oh how exciting:happydance: xxx

You staying team yellow last time inspired me greatly!!!!

I can't believe they are almost one either, our little babies are growing up so fast !!!!!

Congratulations!! :wohoo:
I wish you a very happy and healthy 9 months!

I will be going Team :yellow: for my next baby as well. I am excited to experience the surprise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->