Pregnant with #3 .. 3 yr old causing major stress

mummof1

Reaction score
I'm super worried my three year old is going to cause me to miscarry.
He is going through a TERRIBLE phase. Throwing major tantrums left and right ... And I mean full blown fits (throwing things , refusing to be in time out , slamming doors etc)
My husband is a paramedic and works 12 hour shifts so I'm left to deal alone a lot .
My lower back is already KILLING me !
What on earth do I do??? Should I be worried he can cause me too much stress right now ?

I know youre going to want to slap me when you read this, because its so obvious but so much easier said than done...try to relax.

I know, I know. Ive been there! We ARE there. My 2.5 year old is having some major tantrums lately.

I really think kids can sense when things are different. My daughter was the same way when I was pregnant with our son. She lost her ever loving mind. She could tell something big was coming and it was overwhelming.

I get it on doing it alone most of the time. My husband is military, its rough when you dont always have help. But you'll get through it.

Try to relax and take it one day, or one tantrum at a time. Stress isnt good for you or baby, and when youre exhausted and feeling miserable things can seem so much worse than they really are. I think we all go through these patches while parenting and its never easy, but you figure out a way to survive it while teaching the little one a little in the process and you move on to tantrums about bigger things.

:hugs: itll get better mama. youre doing a good job.

Thank you <3
Honestly I pick my battles with him .. But he still sends my blood pressure through the roof at least once a day lol.
My husband says I let them get away with everything cause I'm so laxed when it comes to disipline but sometimes I HAVE to show him he can't behave this way and then it's a full on power struggle for an hour or more.
Then he usually hugs me and says sorry momma .. It's like he's bipolar lol (I know not really)
I'm also a kindergarten teacher so my days are just soooo physically and mentally draining

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->