Pregnant with #4! (4 kids 4 and under - ahhhh!)

Jezzielin

Reaction score
Hi ladies! :hi:

I can't believe I am here again but I hope you all are well! Anyone else out there pregnant with their fourth?

My husband and I think we're crazy but this is what we have always wanted - chaos!:haha:

This is our last pregnancy (especially if it is a boy, haha) but I am finding myself wanting to keep it a secret for as long as possible. I just don't feel like answering a bunch of questions right now and getting all the attention, if that makes any sense. I also just got to a new position in my career which I start in September and while it doesn't put my leave at any risk I just don't want to tell them as they've known me for years and I pretty much have been the perpetual pregnant person!

Excited, nervous, tired and blessed, all at once!

How exciting for you! Congratulations. This is our fourth too, but mine are more spaced out age gaps. Will be lovely having them all grow up so close in age. Always someone to play with.
Congrats on your new job too! :)

How exciting for you! Congratulations. This is our fourth too, but mine are more spaced out age gaps. Will be lovely having them all grow up so close in age. Always someone to play with.
Congrats on your new job too! :)

Thanks so much! Just tested last night but we both knew deep down lol! Congrats to you too!

Congratulations! I am pregnant with #3. Our oldest is 3. I think this will be our last as I will be 37 when this one is born. I also suffered badly from HG in tri 1 this time and had a MC in October when I almost died so I think maybe my body has had enough. If I was a bit younger I'd be going for at least 5. We love chaos too:haha:.

Congrats!! This is our 4th, we have a 2,3,5 year old :haha: sweating at the thought of having another but here we are :haha:

I think I remember you on here when I was pregnant with my first :)

I'm preggo with our third, hoping to squeeze one more out of DH after this :haha: four has always been my ideal number.

We haven't told anyone, not even our families yet. I also just don't want to answer a bunch of questions and I just want to enjoy having this little secret for a bit :)

Hi this is number 4 for me also .a great shock but a lovely surprise .i was worried about telling family as thought they would think I was crazy but seemed very happy for us .i am 32 and have currently 1 girl and 2 boys

Yay! Nice to see a few of us having #4! :)

I remember you from 2012!!! Lol Yay babies!

Congratulations! I am pregnant with #3. Our oldest is 3. I think this will be our last as I will be 37 when this one is born. I also suffered badly from HG in tri 1 this time and had a MC in October when I almost died so I think maybe my body has had enough. If I was a bit younger I'd be going for at least 5. We love chaos too:haha:.

Congratulations to you too! I had a bad bleed last labor so I hope all is smoother this time around and I can keep avoiding a c-section!

Congrats!! This is our 4th, we have a 2,3,5 year old :haha: sweating at the thought of having another but here we are :haha:

Wow! So similar! We'll be fine ;) but I get the flashes of fear about if my sitter will stick around, my job, a maternity of 4 kids - but then I just need to take a breath!

I think I remember you on here when I was pregnant with my first :)

I'm preggo with our third, hoping to squeeze one more out of DH after this :haha: four has always been my ideal number.

We haven't told anyone, not even our families yet. I also just don't want to answer a bunch of questions and I just want to enjoy having this little secret for a bit :)

I just came from a bridal shower and managed to a avoid questions but I need a better game face! I really want this kept quiet for the moment! Just so we can process it all first!

Hi this is number 4 for me also .a great shock but a lovely surprise .i was worried about telling family as thought they would think I was crazy but seemed very happy for us .i am 32 and have currently 1 girl and 2 boys

Yay another 4th! Soooo great! I'm glad I started this thread!

I remember you from 2012!!! Lol Yay babies!

:hi:!!! Here I am again!!! :haha: Such a great forum though, love being back!

Congrats! I'm on my 5th! Lol Only just told people at 11 weeks as I couldn't be bothered with all the comments about it and people's unnecessary opinions about me having too many, whilst I was still getting my head around it! I'm showing now so had to announce it eventually.

Congrats! I'm on my 5th! Lol Only just told people at 11 weeks as I couldn't be bothered with all the comments about it and people's unnecessary opinions about me having too many, whilst I was still getting my head around it! I'm showing now so had to announce it eventually.

Congratulations - wow 5!!! That's wonderful! I'm the same way, I don't want to hear comments... I just heard it last year :dohh:!!!

I'm finding it so hard to hide my bloat! I need to find loose clothes fast... My friends can pick out my pregnancies so fast so gonna see how long we can hold onto the secret!

I'm pregnant with my fourth too! I have three boys and hopefully this baby is a girl because it's definitely our last baby lol

I'm pregnant with my fourth too! I have three boys and hopefully this baby is a girl because it's definitely our last baby lol

Congratulations! Are you going to find out?? I love not knowing but for what is likely our last I need to! Have a boy to even it out would be so nice for my son!

We are definitely finding out :haha: if I had at least one of the opposite gender I think I could of stayed team yellow but since I have three boys I feel like I need to know lol

I'm joining the club!
4tg baby on the way here too. Still a little shocked about it, but getting used to the idea.
I have 1 girl and 2 boys, so not really too fussed about sex but a girl to even things out would be nice :)
I have a 7, 5 and almost 3 year old!
(Hey hotbump ;))

Hi all. So our suprise third baby (3yo girl, 2yo boy) is twins! Expecting babies 3&4 and will have 4 four and under 😳😳😳

I've got 3 boys and a girl so a girl would be lovely this time but I've got a feeling it's another boy. Ive got my little princess though so wont be disappointed either way :D

Hi all. So our suprise third baby (3yo girl, 2yo boy) is twins! Expecting babies 3&4 and will have 4 four and under 😳😳😳

Oh my goodness! How exciting! Do Twins run in your family?

I'm joining the club!
4tg baby on the way here too. Still a little shocked about it, but getting used to the idea.
I have 1 girl and 2 boys, so not really too fussed about sex but a girl to even things out would be nice :)
I have a 7, 5 and almost 3 year old!
(Hey hotbump ;))

Hey there stranger ;) :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back