Pregnant with #4 anyone else?

I had cramps cd 11 and 17 but it turns out it was cd11 that was the one! Awesome news lovely! What date are you due? Lmp I'm the 30th March. Fingers crossed. Do your kiddies finish school today? It's my eldests last day in reception.... Only feels like yesterday that I took him on his first day. We went into school to watch a video about there year... Talk about emotional! Best i take tissue for today! Haha xx

My eldest broke up last week as they dont do inset days at his school they just do it all in one week so he hs already had a week off he is going into year two. My middle one is due to start school though in september and he had his last day at nursery on monday and i was really emotional. So he starts reception in september.
So i guess i will be due 25th of march going by the calculator but you knowni said to you i had no positive opks and we only dtd once/twice literally just after af finished so i must have ovulated so so early i was trying to work out when exactly it would have been but i dont know how long it takes to 'conceive' so for the egg to actually attach etc i was just xurious as to when i would have conceived because i still cant believe i managed to get pregnant this month x

Crazy hey! Good job you got it in on the days you did! Yay! Exciting! I'm just hoping this one sticks because I don't really want to go to the Drs. Are you still testing? Xx

Hi ladies

Can i join this little group??

I am also expecting baby #4. Currenty 6 weeks pregnant. :flower:

We have DS 7, DD 5 and DD 2.

I have just had a scan today as i was having cramps in one side but thankfully baby is where is should be and we seen a lovely strong heartbeat.

x

Hallo lovely, sorry you've had a bit of a scare but great news all is well.

Whose staying team yellow? X

Crazy hey! Good job you got it in on the days you did! Yay! Exciting! I'm just hoping this one sticks because I don't really want to go to the Drs. Are you still testing? Xx

Yeh like crazy! Never done it before usually just do the one. But think because i wasnt expecting it ibhave been crazy testing i did a frer 2 days ago and a clear blue yesterday it said 2-3 the last clear blue i did on the day of my missed af said 1-2 so will do the last clear blue next week see what it says. Then i guess i just hve to wait and book in with the midwife dont i? I cant really remember lol are you still testing? x

Hi ladies

Can i join this little group??

I am also expecting baby #4. Currenty 6 weeks pregnant. :flower:

We have DS 7, DD 5 and DD 2.

I have just had a scan today as i was having cramps in one side but thankfully baby is where is should be and we seen a lovely strong heartbeat.

x

Hey congratulations. Glad all is well with baby. x

I dont know if i could stay team yellow!!....i really really want to!! But i really want to know haha

I've a few more tests 2 frer and a clueblue so I'm hoping I'll se progression... Do them every other day. I'm happy so far but we will see. I'll wait a few weeks and book my early scan and midwife. Xx

I've a few more tests 2 frer and a clueblue so I'm hoping I'll se progression... Do them every other day. I'm happy so far but we will see. I'll wait a few weeks and book my early scan and midwife. Xx

Are the lines getting darker now? Do you reckon you will stay team yellow? x

Hey everyone! :flower: Congrats on your little one's!

I was wondering if I could hijack the thread for a min :blush: DH & I are currently trying to decide if we want to try for #3...We kind of always thought we'd be done after 2 but now I can't shake this feeling for wanting one more. We currently have 2 DD's (7 & almost 3), so I'd like to try for a boy even though there's no guarantee.

When my girls were born, I worked out of the home and now a run a daycare from home so I would be home with the baby...I guess my question is how did you all find going from #2-3? Also, not that I care all that much but did you find you got negative reactions when you told people? I noticed some of you were worried about telling people. Were all of your DH's on board for #3 too?

Thanks for any advice/guidance!!

I was wondering if I could hijack the thread for a min :blush: DH & I are currently trying to decide if we want to try for #3...We kind of always thought we'd be done after 2 but now I can't shake this feeling for wanting one more. We currently have 2 DD's (7 & almost 3), so I'd like to try for a boy even though there's no guarantee.

When my girls were born, I worked out of the home and now a run a daycare from home so I would be home with the baby...I guess my question is how did you all find going from #2-3? Also, not that I care all that much but did you find you got negative reactions when you told people? I noticed some of you were worried about telling people. Were all of your DH's on board for #3 too?

Hi hun. I would say going from 2-3 was literally no different to having the 2. It was fine. I was a bit worried about peoples reactions and i am dreading telling people we are having a fourth i expect the comments will be rude and onnoxious because people feel they can comment like that but all that matters is that its our life and our decsions i dont know why i am so worried lol. I would deffinatly say do it if you want to have a third you wont regret it at all. Any other questions just ask xx

Hi hun. I would say going from 2-3 was literally no different to having the 2. It was fine. I was a bit worried about peoples reactions and i am dreading telling people we are having a fourth i expect the comments will be rude and onnoxious because people feel they can comment like that but all that matters is that its our life and our decsions i dont know why i am so worried lol. I would deffinatly say do it if you want to have a third you wont regret it at all. Any other questions just ask xx

Thanks so much for the reply, I really appreciate it! It does seem to me like a 3rd would just kind of slide into our home and I don't know why I'm so anxious about this decision. #1 & 2 were such easy decisions.

Good luck to you on telling your friends/family! I've never really understood why people feel they have to judge someone based on the number of children they have, it really isn't any of their business and everyone should just be excited for you! Part of me almost wonders if some of the rude comments are coming from people who maybe wished they would've had bigger families and didn't.

Thanks so much for the reply, I really appreciate it! It does seem to me like a 3rd would just kind of slide into our home and I don't know why I'm so anxious about this decision. #1 & 2 were such easy decisions.

Good luck to you on telling your friends/family! I've never really understood why people feel they have to judge someone based on the number of children they have, it really isn't any of their business and everyone should just be excited for you! Part of me almost wonders if some of the rude comments are coming from people who maybe wished they would've had bigger families and didn't.

I agree with you on that hun i do think they come from the ones who wished they'd of had more. Good luck with what you decide. I know what you mean one and two were easy decisions but 3/4 were a bit more thougt about. I think its just because it seems a bigger number. It is lovely having 3 though so you wont regret it. Keep us updated. You can join us on here if you like xx

Hi everyone, we'll I'm expecting number 5! Must be mad but soo happy.just got my bfp yesterday with a digi saying 1-2 but was just peeing on it to use it up as I thought I was out. Four is great but I'm hoping five will be fantastic:happydance: x

Hi everyone, we'll I'm expecting number 5! Must be mad but soo happy.just got my bfp yesterday with a digi saying 1-2 but was just peeing on it to use it up as I thought I was out. Four is great but I'm hoping five will be fantastic:happydance: x

Congratulations. Thats lovely. Ah i bet your face was a picture when it said that then! I did that with my 3rd. Just did it to use it up and it was positive lol. x

Hello ladies so called my doc he can't get me in for my first ob app until I'm 13 weeks!

My first appt is 12+6 on Thursday but I've had a private us. (I've had several losses previously)

Hello girls!
I am expecting #6 :)
3 DDs (8, 4, 3) and 2 DSs (2 and 10 months)
This might be my last baby so I am planning to enjoy this pregnancy as much as possible! Had a scan on friday, exactly 9 weeks, which gives me a due date of Feb 24th.
How is everyone feeling?

Hello girls!
I am expecting #6 :)
3 DDs (8, 4, 3) and 2 DSs (2 and 10 months)
This might be my last baby so I am planning to enjoy this pregnancy as much as possible! Had a scan on friday, exactly 9 weeks, which gives me a due date of Feb 24th.
How is everyone feeling?

Hi. Congratulations. I cant wait to have my scan got it booked for the 15th of august will be a dating scan so will be roughly 8 1/2 weeks feeling so tired at the moment and as its the summer holidays i am struggling to keep the kids entertained. How are you feeling x

How exciting you've a scan booked. I'm not booking anything for a bit as I'm to nervous! I usually have a scan around 6-7 weeks to confirm its a pregnancy and not a complete molar. Will probably book that and my booking in appointment at the same time. How is everyone? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->