Pregnant with an STD By FOB

Thing is ladies, my mother so idiotic & stupid! She treats me like 14 or something. I told my bestfriend about this and goes insane like i just told her i told everyone. She told me I better not tell him, wtf why shouldn't i tell him?! I hate how she treats me and as soon as i talk back to her she makes a judgemental remark. She feels she should control every little bit of my life! I can't even name my son after the father and she insists that it has her last name i was fine with that but it's kinda getting out hand. She always tells me how to handle my business just because i still live with her, its not by choice either! When i do tell her about herself she cries to another person or family like im a bad child or something. I just agree with her sometimes other times she makes me wanna cry! I know this is off topic but idk what to do now!

I agree with the other girls you definitely need to tell him before he gives it to anyone else if he hasn't already :nope: . Try not to stress too much, the medication will have it cleared up in no time and when it does just stay away from him in that sense unless you know you can trust him. You shouldn't have to be in this position in the first place, sorry hun :hugs:

Yeah i can't really trust him in that area anymore.

If you live in the usa your dr will automatically contact the health department, they will call you and ask who you have slept with, and then they will contact him to left him know to get checked but wont tell who got it.

my ex did this too me when i was pregnant with my son, we werent together but had sex twice, i asked him if hed slept with anyone else and he said no so i didnt use a condom ( i was already pregnant anyway and didnt think id catch anything) and when i was about 33 weeks pregnant i went into prem labour that was stopped about 2 weeks later he told me he had chylamdia, which can cause prem births, i was lucky and got treated but it could have been a different story, i havent forgiven him for it but i dont use it against him as he is the father of my 2 children. x

I'm sorry you're going through this but it's good you've found out and it can be treated easily.
You do need to tell him tbh, if he's violent and you think he'd do anything don't tell him in person cos you don't want to risk anything happening to you or LO :hugs:

If you live in the usa your dr will automatically contact the health department, they will call you and ask who you have slept with, and then they will contact him to left him know to get checked but wont tell who got it.

I did not know they do this. Well okay then, my mother can't get upset with me then. :thumbup:

I know this isn't really probably going to be much help but last year i found out i had it too. It totally freaked me out and i cried on the phone when the doctor told me. Looking at it now it wasn't as big of a deal as it first felt. Well it was and it wasn't but for the fact i didn't know i had it and then it was gone as soon as i had the medication. (like not having major obvious symptoms for other people pick up on)

But if your anything like i was its just the way it makes you feel about yourself knowing you've got an STD. The thing there that made it better for me was that i had gotten it from my only ever sexual partner who is now my husband. I also know that he hasn't slept around and between me and his last girlfriend there were only a couple of girls at college who he'd been with before me. (and i think i know which girl he probably got it from)

All im trying to say really is try to look on the positive side (if you can) and be glad that you've found out now about it instead of years down the line where you might have ended up with fertility problems etc

xx

Honestly this helps ALOT! How did yu forgive him?? I want to forgive him but hes not truely forgivable right now. I love him to bits and pieces but now my mother hates him even worst and thinks i should too. They don't know the real him, hes changed but im hoping something will spark. I only have 3 more pills to take and friday i go in for an ultrasound! (i get to find out the baby's sex YAY! :happydance:) I've been crying all day though, hoping and wishing. :cry:

Honestly because i knew without a doubt he had know idea he had it and didn't pass it on to me by being and inconsiderate idiot. He was just as shocked as i was when he found out i had it and therefore obviously he had it. If he had been the kind of guy who had slept around and i wasn't as sure of our relationship then it may have gone differently. But honestly only you can make that choice. You know him best and your relationship. You deffinatly need to tell him though because he needs realisticly to speak to anyone he's had sex with before you because they either gave it to him or got it from him and well it goes on from there really.

Glad all is well with your pregnancy though :D and yay for the scan :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->