Pregnant with Baby Number 2

xxsteffyxx

Single Momma
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

well I received the shock of my life this morning when I decided to randomly do a pregnancy test that was sitting in my bathroom cabinet from my miscarriage in March 2014. I had been sleeping more often recently and feeling slight sickness... honestly, hardly symptoms! Saw the test and was like 'ah, what will I loose if I do the test?'

Turns out I am pregnant, rushed to Tesco to do a CB digital with a great big fat 'pregnant 2-3 weeks'.

I am on the implant, and have been for about 3 weeks. Before I had it in I had one accident which result in the morning after pill, turns out that it failed.

Partner and I started dating officially on the 4th july this year so this is a massive shock to both of us. I am very blessed that I have the love and support from BOTH families who are excited about the pending arrivial, however I am nervous because its not been long since we met and started our relationship.

He's happy, and excited.

Judging by last period I am 6 weeks, however this could be incorrect because CB said '2-3 weeks'.

I have a little boy from a previous relationship, who my partner now adores.

Anyway, HI!

Congratulations! That must have been a shock glad to see you have plenty of support. H&H 9 months to you xx

Congrats, steffy!

Those digi's actually are the number of weeks after conception, so it actually has you at 5-6 weeks pregnant, which would make sense based on your last period. :)

I might get another digi just to find out when it turns to a 3+ only because I'm very inquisitive as to how far along roughly I am? I have a doctors appointment in 2 weeks time and I am going to request an early pregnancy scan because I had a miscarriage back in March this year, and understandably I am really nervous and and can get excited about being pregnant until I have seen that strong heartbeat. Xx

Hi Steffy! I lost track of the thread you made before. Congratulations!

Hi button, yes I deleted it Hun because my partner and I split up and we were no longer trying (obviously!) then I met Sam shortly after, I really liked him and we had one accident early August were a condom split and I took the morning after pill, then realised I liked Sam a lot and wanted long term contraception so had the implant in, pregnancy test was negative when it went in and now I have a posistive test... Massive shock, but we're happy and excited :)

See your 8 weeks now ;-) congratulations!!! Xxx

It's very exciting to think our boys are going to be big brothers.

And our 2nd babies will also be due around the same time lol xx

Well in currently in hospital on pain relief because I woke up this morning with minor bleeding and crippling pain in my abdo. It's being treated as an ectopic at the moment but they are unsure as they were unable to locate my left ovary due to some dark mass.

Bleeding wasn't that much, pain is awful :-(

Hcg was 2399

Clotting and blood levels were fine.

In limbo, so scared. Don't want to loose another baby this year :-( xxx

Well the good news, they just did another scan and they found a little tiny baby Dosser forming on the screen, in the right place and not an ectopic, however, due to it's size they were unable to locate a heartbeat but at this stage it's normal. They are booking another scan for 10 days time to rescan and locate heartbeat. If this was the onset of an early miscarriage then the siZe of the baby won't grow. Until the scan I am on strict bed rest with no heavy lifting or rapid movements until the 2nd scan is done. X

At least it's not ectopic. Fingers crossed everything works out and you see a bouncy little baby in 10 days time.

Hi steffy!! Huge congratulations on your pregnancy Hun, so happy you found happiness again :hugs:

Button - congratulations to you too, wonderful news!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->