Pregnant With Baby Number 5 During A Stressful Time

WhisperGirl

Roll on November
Reaction score
My husband basically took my daughter and wouldn't give her back and I'm in the middle of a custody battle. Actively decided to not try but now I'm pregnant with baby five! Typical lol xxx

Oh my goodness...I cannot imagine anyone taking my child away from me. I can't even fathom what you are going through right now, and I am so sorry for you. Sending you hugs. And congratulations, even though it's hard right now, be gentle with yourself.

You said that he took your daughter? Do you have her back now?

Thank you so much ❤️❤️
I left him two years ago because of his emotional abuse towards me and my eldest girl. He let me take our youngest girl and pretended he would let me have our middle daughter but to go and get set up in my new house. He then kept her from me for months, before finally allowing me to see her. Then he stopped again and I had to go to court. Right now the judge is forcing him to give me contact but I want her full time and we are in the middle of eight weeks of a contact order.
It's hell, and I miss her desperately but I'll fight with all I've got. I love my little ones so so much xx

So is this new baby his too? How did that happen? Hope things settle down for you and your poor kids, what a hellacious ordeal for them.

No this isn't his baby, it's my partners baby. I have no contact with him only for my daughter. He has lied lots of times but the good thing is I have all the evidence submitted and endless documentation of every interaction with him. He refused to let me see or speak to her on her birthday or Christmas, her presents are all still wrapped on her bed. He just wanted to control me and that's his only reason for taking her. It's looking like I'll get full custody of her which is wonderful. When abusive people want to control you they will literally do it any way they can. The judge said that if he wanted to do anything other than be controlling or abusive, he wouldn't have picked one child and abandoned the other. It's hell, but it won't be too much longer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->