Pregnant with baby number 6

jobells

Reaction score
Hi, we've just found out we are expecting our 6th baby.. very exciting but a little worried at the same time, only because this will be the third baby in three years, we had a baby January 2015, February 2016 and this one will be due September 2017... has anyone had babies one after the other and everything be ok? Our hospital joked when we left in February that they'd see us again in 2017! I've been lucky enough to have straight forward natural deliveries.. just feel uneasy this time x

Congrats!! I'm sure everything will work out! :hugs:

Congratulations!!! Yes everything should be fine. :) I had 3 in 3 years.

congrats! I had 3 in 3 years and everything was fine. I did ache a lot more (and earlier on) with #3 though

Congrats! I had close pregnancies too. My first two were Irish twins born within 12 months of each other. My oldest was only 3.5 years old when my third was born August 2016. All were straight forward vaginal births. Like others have said it might be a bit more painful though regarding stretching pains and SPD but everything should be fine. Hope you have a h&h 9 months!

You will be totally fine I had 3 under 3 this year plus my 5 year old and everything is great! Congrats!!!

Thanks everyone :)
It's great to hear that everything should be ok... excited now the shock has subsided x

Thanks everyone :)
It's great to hear that everything should be ok... excited now the shock has subsided x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->