Pregnant with Cramping 4 weeks

babyoneill

mother to Amber and Lexie and Jack
Reaction score
just got my bfp 2 days ago and i have been having a few little niggles, like poking pains / period pains, not that painful but enough for me to notice, this is my 3rd baby and i have not experianced anything like it that i can rememeber,,, is this normal..??????:shrug:

I had this in my 4th and 5th week hun so all normal xx Literally felt like AF was coming! Mine have eased off now and aside from being tired and heavy boobs I don't feel anu different xx

just got my bfp 2 days ago and i have been having a few little niggles, like poking pains / period pains, not that painful but enough for me to notice, this is my 3rd baby and i have not experianced anything like it that i can rememeber,,, is this normal..??????:shrug:

I have the same, Only mine are agonising! My nurse and doctor have said its normal, and not to worry unless you start bleeding or spotting, in which case get straight to the hospital (thats what i was told today when I seen my nurse)

This must mean you're due in April, right?

Yep all normal I think - I had it too. Was quite mild and varied from a stretching pain to a dull ache and at times could feel what I think must have been corpus luteum kicking out progesterone.

Congrats on your BFP!

I have the same, Only mine are agonising! My nurse and doctor have said its normal, and not to worry unless you start bleeding or spotting, in which case get straight to the hospital (thats what i was told today when I seen my nurse)

yee due april 30th what about you ? xx

Aww thats my sister birthday.. I'm not 100% sure yet, approx. the middle of april, I see my midwife for the first time on the 5th Sept :) xx

Yep all normal I think - I had it too. Was quite mild and varied from a stretching pain to a dull ache and at times could feel what I think must have been corpus luteum kicking out progesterone.

Congrats on your BFP!

wow very intune with your body!!! and thank you took us 7 months hope everything goes well for you xxxxx:cloud9:

Aww thats my sister birthday.. I'm not 100% sure yet, approx. the middle of april, I see my midwife for the first time on the 5th Sept :) xx

awww i go on 31st hope all goes well for you 2 xx

awww i go on 31st hope all goes well for you 2 xx

Aww, I hope it al goes well for you too! xx

Congrats on your BFP!

wow very intune with your body!!! and thank you took us 7 months hope everything goes well for you xxxxx:cloud9:

Either that or just a great imagination ;)

I am very crampy during early pregnancy... With megan and this time as well. It's better now then a few weeks back.

thanx i feel a lot better sorry for the tmi but i also think i need to go to the loo i just cant lol x

Very strange to find this post all these years ago ttc my son is 5 coming up 6 and I have these exact same feelings 11dpo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->