Pregnant with first baby - looking to meet other moms in the Vancouver, BC area!!

soon2bamom

Reaction score
Hi!

I am in my second trimester and my husband and I are expecting our first child in April! I have been looking everywhere for a Vancouver forum to meet other pregnant women but having no luck. If you are from Vancouver or know where I could meet other pregnant women please let me know! It would be really nice to chat with others and have someone to go through this with.

Thanks!

Not sure if you're still looking but it doesn't really seem to me that there's many decent Vancouver pregnancy forums. It's all scattered. Lots of websites that have forums like babycenter but so few that have any concentration of online moms to be. Too bad if you ask me. I've been looking for them but the only place to find any large concentration of online moms to be is Babycenter (and not the Canadian version which is mostly east coasters).

Anyhoo, either you've already delivered or about to pop. If not, I'm due next month and in Vancouver if you'd like to chat. I have a 2 year old and expecting #2 by end of next month.

Good luck !

Hi I've realised this forum is more uk women. I-am-pregnant.com is reli good too and is mostly american women

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->