Pregnant with implant??

Sgxox

Reaction score
Call me crazy but I'm not sure.
Recently I've been having a lot of symptoms- headaches, dizziness, loss of appetite, cramps, slight brown discharge (tmi), boobs growing and sore, nauseous.
However HPT was negative... Went to docs and she thought I was crazy?? Is this possible or could it just be the implant? Had it for about a year and didn't get a period until January this year. Then after that nothing?? Is it worth asking for a blood test at the doctors?

Also been having pains where my implant is for the past month. Told doctor and they didn't even check it?? Have had a rash at the site where it was inserted but the doctor also told me it was nothing to worry about ??

I recently went to speak to my doctor about the implant and she said the only people who have ever fallen pregnant on the implant were people who were technically pregnant but they had it fitted, so while I wouldn't say it's impossible you'd probably be one of the first to do so

I know plenty of people who have fallen on the implant. I would give it another week.

I also know someone who fell pregnant while on the implant. She's a member of bnb too. I'd say if ur test is negative then it's unlikely but no harm in testing again in another week or so x

I also know someone who fell pregnant while on the implant. She's a member of bnb too. I'd say if ur test is negative then it's unlikely but no harm in testing again in another week or so x

I know of someone that has too tho but her tests showed up negative until she was around 12 week? So who knows x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->