Pregnant with n.0 3!! Anyone else?

Hi ladies,

Mind if I join in? I just got my BFP (well 6 of them) today and this will be my third little one too (if it sticks *please please please*!).

I have a little boy who is three and a baby girl who just turned one. We'll be staying team yellow this time for the first time. We found out both of our last pregnancies. So excited about finding out at the birth and I hope I have the willpower not to find out. When this little one comes along my kids will be 4 and nearly 2, so the age gaps have worked out quite well.

I am a bit worried now it's actually happened about how I'll cope with three, but as I've come from a family of three and I always expected to have three, I think I know what I'm getting myself in for... I think!!

I just found out we are expecting baby #3 as well ! This will be our last baby so I plan to enjoy every second of it ! :)

Welcome and congrats! This is our last baby too...I'm actually sad about that.

Hi all, i'm expecting our third too :) due 29th feb according to scan but I know he/she will be late same as their big sisters! We're staying team yellow which will be extra hard as we have 2 girls already but OH is on board and we're determined to have the surprise just once especially as this is our last baby. Congrats and sticky dust to everyone!!

Welcome and congrats!

As we get closer I'm gonna be so jealous of all you ladies who are weeks ahead, lol. You ask will be popping out babies and I'll be so uncomfortable, lol.

Getting really excited about my belly growing and showing the kids! We would always point to it and say baby with our son. He never would say it though...he'd always say Dada. He was only like 14 months though, lol. Strangely enough before I even knew I was pregnant this time he would point to my belly and say it's baby. I would tell him...no it's not. I was wrong, he was right, lol. But I can't wait to do it again! Really gonna pull out the stops tots time add it's our last...belly cast, belly paint, photos, everything!

It's definitely our last too!! I love the whole process but I'm so ready to be done and have my body back. I had finally made good progress into getting back in shape and lost all my pregnancy weight from the other 2 and then some in the past 6 months, plus I always breastfeed for a long time too, I'm ready to have my body back for good after this!

I understand wanting your body back...I do too. I'm still breastfeeding my daughter. I want to get tattoos, drink when I want with friends, travel, etc. But I just don't think I'm ready to be done having kids.

Hi all- I'm expecting number 3 and it was planned. My dd2 will have just turned 2 and dd1 will almost be 4 when this one arrives (all going well)
I'm excited but I've been either pregnant or breastfeeding since 2011! And I'm still breastfeeding now and will hopefully breastfeed this baby for more than a year so that'll be 6 years of pregnancy or breastfeeding or both!
I'll deserve a drunken night out and massive tattoo after that! Lol

This is our 3rd too and I want to keep it a secret! Even though we planned it, I know our family will think we're crazy. We have a five year old and a baby who turned one last week! I am excited for number three, but nervous too! The school dropoffs have me freaked out as well lol.

People are gonna think we're crazy only cause they're so close, lol. I at least don't have to worry about the school drop offs yet.

Even though it will be manic I think I will be glad of the school drop offs. After I had my son I felt very lonely and cut off, I nearly slipped into pnd. But at least with the school run I'll have a lot of people to chat to. Does that make sense?

Hi. Can I join you all? I got my BFP nearly a week a go, but it was pretty early and I've been analysing my tests on great detail for progression. Anyway, I picked up a CB digi this morning and got "pregnant 2-3". I'm 4w1d by my dates, so that result has made me feel a little more relaxed now.

I have 2 boys, who will be 2yrs2mths and 3yrs10mths when this one is due. I felt a bit judged when I bought the tests this morning with 2 young kids already in tow, but this is exactly the sort of age gap we were aiming for. I've always wanted 3 children and I feel so lucky to be here right now, I just hope all continues to go to plan. As this is our last baby, I'm trying to just enjoy each stage as much as possible and not wish I was already further along. I also want to make the most of the time with my 2 boys before another arrives.

We were team yellow with our first two and will be with this one too. I know everyone will assume we must want a girl this time, but I honestly have no preference. I would love a girl, but I adore my boys and also couldn't imagine not having another little boy.

Congrats and welcome!

I felt the same as you going to buy a test. I even told my mom "this woman is gonna look at me funny" and when she asked why I told her cause I was buying a test and I had my 8 month old and 2y2mo old with me, lol. I'll have 3 under 3 by the time this one gets here.

Ill join in!
I'm so excited to be expecting our third , I've always wanted three and it took a year of convincing for my hubby to agree to try lol!
We also had one loss at 5w3d and one where I was getting BFPs then my period came right on time.
Anyway, this pregnancy is going great so far :) I got hit with symptoms around 7/8 weeks but I don't mind , it reassures me I'm actually pregnant lol!
I have my first appointment this Thursday :)

Even though it will be manic I think I will be glad of the school drop offs. After I had my son I felt very lonely and cut off, I nearly slipped into pnd. But at least with the school run I'll have a lot of people to chat to. Does that make sense?

Makes perfect sense! You need the adult interaction. It's hard being home with a baby all day and no one to talk to.

Congrats Ganton! I am nervous about losing this one as I had a mc (unplanned pregnancy) in April. Hoping this one sticks! I have two girls and I'm hoping for a boy but won't be disappointed with another girl. 3 of a kind is very special.

Congrats Mummof1! - I had to convince my husband too! Since dd2 was born he's been talking about getting the snip and I'm like noooo one more please. Well he finally agreed and here we are!

Congrats and welcome!

I felt the same as you going to buy a test. I even told my mom "this woman is gonna look at me funny" and when she asked why I told her cause I was buying a test and I had my 8 month old and 2y2mo old with me, lol. I'll have 3 under 3 by the time this one gets here.

3 under 3!! You are brave! ;)

Congrats and welcome!

Not really...just had too much wine one night, lol.

congrats and welcome!

I felt the same as you going to buy a test. I even told my mom "this woman is gonna look at me funny" and when she asked why i told her cause i was buying a test and i had my 8 month old and 2y2mo old with me, lol. I'll have 3 under 3 by the time this one gets here.

not really...just had too much wine one night, lol.

😂😂😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->