Pregnant with n.0 3!! Anyone else?

This is our 3rd too and I want to keep it a secret! Even though we planned it, I know our family will think we're crazy. We have a five year old and a baby who turned one last week! I am excited for number three, but nervous too! The school dropoffs have me freaked out as well lol.

Lol I can relate! We have a 3.5 year old, 11 month old and due in March but haven't actually told anyone in real life yet even though i'm 13 weeks now :dohh: I planned to tell my parents and sister on Sunday but chickened out so I still haven't, I feel like a naughty teenager :haha: I definitely will this weekend though, this bump is growing by the day so I can't hide it forever :winkwink:

Hello. Thought I'd pop my head in. I am expecting number three, planned, but sort of quick! My other two are 6 and 3 and will be 7 and 4 when this one comes so a but if a gap. Our families will also think we're crazy. They won't be expecting it at all - I'm dreading the big announcement. :wacko:

This is our 3rd too and I want to keep it a secret! Even though we planned it, I know our family will think we're crazy. We have a five year old and a baby who turned one last week! I am excited for number three, but nervous too! The school dropoffs have me freaked out as well lol.

Lol I can relate! We have a 3.5 year old, 11 month old and due in March but haven't actually told anyone in real life yet even though i'm 13 weeks now :dohh: I planned to tell my parents and sister on Sunday but chickened out so I still haven't, I feel like a naughty teenager :haha: I definitely will this weekend though, this bump is growing by the day so I can't hide it forever :winkwink:

You're gonna have your hands full! I'm glad my oldest is starting kindergarten this week so at least she'll be gone half the day 😂

Welcome Scarlett! When are you planning on telling your family?

You're gonna have your hands full! I'm glad my oldest is starting kindergarten this week so at least she'll be gone half the day 😂

Welcome Scarlett! When are you planning on telling your family?

I'm not sure. Trying to build up the courage! Definitely not until after the scan!

Hi ladies! It's been quiet. How are we all doing?

Not much here, just very tired. My milk seems to be dying up which I'd to be expected with pregnancy, but I'm still going for a rebound. I wanted to get my daughter to a year...she'll be 9 months on the 2nd and I was gonna start transitioning her to get milk about 11 months...have her in whole milk by a year. I have milk stored, thank goodness I did that. Horny I can get away with less than a month of formula.

Other than that, not much going on.

Nothing exciting over here! Days are ticking by slowly till my first scan. I'm so hungry all the time, but other than that no real symptoms. Hoping for an easy pregnancy as the last one was kinda rough. Hope everyone else is doing well :)

Yeah...I'm hungry all the time too. And it feels like I get headaches and feel nauseous if I don't eat before I even know I'm hungry...if that makes sense.

Lol, yes I know what you mean! I forgot to mention the headaches. That's a new symptom for me this pregnancy. Have you already had your first scan?

Not yet. It's not until the 29th! They just don't do them unless necessary and because my nephew has downs they recommend the 1st trimester screen so I'll get one then. Not again until 20 weeks and no more after that unless something is wrong.

I had headaches with my daughter but those were caffeine related do add long as I had coffee every do many days it was fine, but these are different so it's a new symptom for me this pregnancy too. I think they are finally starting to let up though.

Yeah same here -- three ultrasounds unless something's wrong.

Coffee is the one thing I can't give up. I gotta have a cup a day for my sanity!

I thought I wouldn't give up coffee but it started making me sick. :( Any caffeine does now.

So that little pop that happens when pregnancy definitely decides to take over your body...yeah that happened. I feel so fat! People are gonna know. I just need to get to my u/s and then I don't care, but that's not until the 29th...

May I join late to the game! I too am expecting number 3, due very early April we think. Found out only 3 weeks ago as was unexpected. My two girls are coming up to 3 and 17 months!! I had my first suspicious looks at my belly last night :/ and one WOAH look at your bump! lol

Welcome Mrs. B and congrats. I think we were on a thread together a few years ago when we were trying for our first. How time flies!

Pregnant with #3 myself (although still very early)...I have an almost two year old and a 9 month old!!

I'm expecting our third too! I haven't been experiencing as many symptoms this time. With my boys I had all day sickness, and this time I've only had very occasional nausea (knock on wood), and exhaustion! We had an early scan last Friday, my LMP put me at 6w4d, and I measured 6w and we saw the little heartbeat!

We have 2 boys, 5 & 2, so we are praying for a girl this time! I told my parents yesterday, and they are super excited! I'm nervous about telling my in-laws because my MIL has said several times that she doesn't want another grand baby in 9 months, I'm sure she's probably joking, but still.

I totally feel like I'm already showing this time too, and I'm only around 7w!

Welcome and congrats!

I just found baby's heartbeat with my Doppler!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"