Pregnant with number 4...looking for buddies

I'm from Kansas in the USA, but we recently moved to Indiana.

Hello, I am pregnant with number 3, but it feels like number 2 because my son is on the cusp of adulthood, and pretty much does his own thing. Although when I told him I was pregnant he did say to me "does this mean your are going to be all crabby and hormonal again?" :dohh:

Sometimes I feel crazy for basically starting over, but I love my daughter so dearly I just can't believe I went so long without her. Now being pregnant with number three makes me feel extra blessed!

Pansorie I can relate! My older son is 20 next week and doesn't live at home. He was 17 when his first brother arrived. Another brother 2 years later and this late one he claims he wants a sister. Funny how once they move out they don't seem like your kid anymore. Mine hardly comes by and I have to hunt him down. It's sad because we use to be so close but that all changed because of a girl lol. I am hoping now she is gone the relationship with rebuild itself.

Blessing thank you, I didn't know about that other one! I rather that then the cvs foresure! They can even tell the gender? Wow!!

I am from bc, canada. I like the junk food references for the size of the baby lol last week it was a timbit (donut hole)

Ive had an amnio done last pregnancy and will again with this one if anyone has any questions. We call it the harmony test, but it doesnt test for the genetic issue we have trouble with. (chromosome 15 and 22). So we need the amnio.

Can I join please? Just found out yesterday I'm expecting #4! I have ds 7 dd 6 ds1.
I'm from Scotland
Xxx

Hi and welcome! How's everyone feeling. I haven't been sleeping well so I not feeling the best today.

I'm feeling great. No sickness or nausea yet. Just tired as I can't sleep at night

No throwing up, but I do feel nauseous a lot and have lots of food aversions. Nothing ever sounds good.

I also wake up all night long to pee, and a new one- last night I woke up nauseous.

I was sleeping really hard. Then it went to waking in the night for hours. Now I'm having trouble falling asleep. The only thing that could top it off would be if I have trouble falling asleep and then wake up for hours in the night on top of it :dohh:

I was getting sick in the evening, usually starting at dinner. Then it just got late and later. And I'd wake up sick sometimes. Sickness is finally starting to ease up, but I hate even saying that. Every time I do I have a horribly sick day the next day :wacko:

I'm so tired, plus i have a terrible teething toddler that's been up 2-5 times at night. But i cant nap during the day, its terrible. Zombie feeling lol

No nausea but just can't eat a full meal. I feel bad my older two I think are starting to notice.

hi can I join in? im not pregnant yet but ttc no6 and its very hard finding other ladies who relate.

congrats all xx

I just found out that I am pregnant with my fourth after an accident on New Years eve :wacko:

Would love to join you ladies!

Welcome ladies! The more the merrier! How was everyone's week?

Of course I said my morning sickness was easing up so I got sick in the middle of the night and then again today :dohh:

The past few days I have felt absolutely horrible. My nauseA is in full swing. I haven't ever thrown up while pregnant, but I just feel so sick! I'm glad it's a 3 day weekend here and I won't have to work on Monday.

I have waves for tires through the day but I can sleep at night. Just don't go to bed as early as I would like as I am not quite tired early evening

im not looking forward TO the ms or tiredness!:wacko: apparently vitamin b6 is good for ms but check first with your mw. I always eat a biscuit as soon as I get up in the morning does help a bit!

this is my first month of bcp so not sure if and when il ovulate.

Hello! Can I join? I am pregnant with number 3. I have a DD who is 4.5 and a DS who is 2. He has additional needs and I have a dh who works long hours so I am panicking a bit sometimes about how I'll manage to do particularly mornings and bedtime alone! Perhaps you ladies who have 3 already can give me some tips!!

I'm feeling pretty rotten at the mo with sickness and tiredness, but hoping to get a boost on Saturday when I go for a private scan. I had a surprise pregnancy previously which ended in MMC, so am crossing my fingers very tightly this time!

Hope everyone else is well. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->