Pregnant with number 4...looking for buddies

Hi ladies! Hope everyone is doing well.

I am wondering when people felt movement with number 3 or 4.

This is my fourth but there is a huge gap of 17 years between the first and second so I am just wondering if anyone felt it's really early. I'm awful at waiting lol

I am sure, infact positive I can feel baby moving and have done for last two weeks. This is my 4th.

I have 8 kids and have felt it as early as 11 weeks and one of them as late as 26 weeks, but he had anterior placenta so that was why. With this one I've been feeling it since about 11.5-12 weeks

I haven't felt anything yet. There have been a few days where I've thought I felt something, but honestly it was probably just gas.

I'm expecting to feel something by like 15 weeks maybe like the last time

My last pregnancy I swear I felt it around 11-12 weeks, just the little flutters. I had an anterior placenta with my first and that was really hard not being able to feel anything until nearly 30 weeks

I feel baby now when i lay on my side. Anyone else feel like this pregnancy is taking FOREVER! lol

Oh good!! Im not the only one lol. Its painful lol its making the rest of my life draaaaaggggg lol

Hey I'm on nym4th as well. My youngest is currently 8yrs old.

Hi I'm pregnant with #3 and I have a question for you! How was your third labor?? My first was 12hrs and my 2nd was 5 hrs so I'm wondering if my third will be even quicker or around the same? I know there's no way to know for sure but what was your experience? Thanks!

Hmmm I am not sure all 3 of mine have been about 10 or 12 hrs. I would say the last one was a bit faster so I assume it's true what they say, each time happens faster.

The mine have all gotten shorter as they go. From 18 hours to about 12 to maybe 8.

I have 8 kids and they have been all over.
1st- 15.5 hours
2nd- 8 hours
3rd- 6 hours
4th- 9.5 hours
5th- 6 hours
6th- 39 minutes (you read that right 39 minutes from first contraction to time of birth)
7th- 7 hours
8th- 2.5 hours

In my opinion 3-7 hours is ideal. When everyone heard about the labor I had in 39 minutes everyone said how 'lucky' I was. But it was horrifying. Much more painful than normal labor and no time to catch your breath. I wouldn't wish an extremely fast labor like that on anyone. My last labor that was 2.5 hours was rough, but at least I still had some control and small breaks in between contractions at first. My 6-7 hour births were amazing, not too fast and not too long to get exhausted.

My third was my wild card (and still is lol shes crazy) she had her hand by her face so i had on and off contractions all day. Then labour finally started but 5 hours and no progression. Midwife finally popped my water and she was born an hour later.
She is my crazy child. But is so so funny and full of life. Shes the one that you turn around and shes standing on the dinning room table spinning lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->