Pregnant with number 6 after 5 boys. - UPDATE page 6

cosmicgirlxxx

Reaction score
Is there any point hoping for girl this time? I was so bitterly disappointed last time and it almost ruined my pregnancy. I'm telling myself it's another boy but I'm kidding myself by trying to tell myself that I'm not hoping for my princess.

There's ways hope! I'm pregnant with a girl after 3 boys and I saw a lady on another site having a girl after 6 boys so u never know.. It's tough really hope u get ur girl this time xxx

I can't imagine what your going through :hugs::hugs::hugs: I spent all of my last pregnancy telling myself that I knew I was having my third boy - and everybody who thoughtlessly asked me "are you hoping for a girl?". I convinced myself I knew it was a boy and still when he was delivered I couldnt help but feel disappointed. I really hope you manage to enjoy your pregnancy - 6 children that's amazing, congratulations!!

I hope you get your girl. I had a hard time last pregnancy too but was boy #3 for me. This one very unplanned and ive done nothing but worry that it will be another boy. Which i was happy with my 3 little boys, totally done with having babies. Im praying so hard that this little one is a girl. I love my boys they are beautiful little people but i really would like this little surprise to be a sister for them.
Will you find out or will you wait till birth?

I really hope you get your girl. No matter how much you prepare yourself you are bound to feel that initial disappointment. The biggest same gender families I know are 6 boys and 6 girls. I know of another family that had 7 boys and got pregnant with BG twins, sadly loosing the girl at 23 weeks. That is heartbreaking. Good luck x

Good luck Hun there is always a chance Ino a girl who had 4 boys then a girl and then got pregnant with twin girls who she sadly lost but it can happen x
I cried my eyes out when I found out I was having my third boy I'm over the moon now tho and can't wait to meet him x

Thanks everyone.
I just feel so stupid for even hoping anymore, like I'm setting myself up for an inevitable fall.
This baby was very much unplanned, I was not wanting to have any more children. Maybe this will be my little girl after all :shrug:

Thanks everyone.
I just feel so stupid for even hoping anymore, like I'm setting myself up for an inevitable fall.
This baby was very much unplanned, I was not wanting to have any more children. Maybe this will be my little girl after all :shrug:

Fingers crossed! x x

Thanks everyone.
Fingers crossed tight for you. How many weeks are you?

Oh hun! I hope you get your girl!! I freaked out over my second boy I can't imagine 3 more after. Horrible to say but I understand.

Wow must be a very busy hospital. I don't think nub theory works after 14 weeks because its no longer a nub ( i could be wrong but i think i remember reading that somewhere ). So hopefully you might be able to get a potty shot. But definitely update us.

Wow must be a very busy hospital. I don't think nub theory works after 14 weeks because its no longer a nub ( i could be wrong but i think i remember reading that somewhere ). So hopefully you might be able to get a potty shot. But definitely update us.

Aww really? That's a bit rubbish then. Looks like I'll have to wait til my private gender scan at 16 weeks then.
Yes, the hospital is so so busy (it's Liverpool Women's). Lots and lots of people needing to be seen :flower:

Scan picture is not very good, baby was upside down and nothing could be seen. Have booked a private gender scan for 22nd September so fingers crossed.

Oh no, cheeky bubba! Ill keep my fingers crossed for you!

NOt sure but would love to have a guess for you:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->