• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Pregnant with our rainbow

Radiance

Reaction score
Hello everyone! Some of you may already know me..
my sweet baby boy was born sleeping August 9, 2013.

I believe I am about 5.5 weeks pregnant, my first appointment is on Tuesday. I'm quite nervous! Praying we see a healthy, growing baby with maybe a heartbeat.

Sorry for the loss of your baby boy. Hugs <3

Congrats on this pregnancy. Hope all goes well on Tuesday! This is a wonderful forum full of supportive ladies. I've found it so helpful and hope that you do as well.

Sorry for the loss of your baby boy. Hugs <3

Congrats on this pregnancy. Hope all goes well on Tuesday! This is a wonderful forum full of supportive ladies. I've found it so helpful and hope that you do as well.

Thank you! I am starting to get really nervous and scared for Tuesday! Trying not to stress too much but worried we won't see anything. I know we probably won't see a heartbeat being so early but I'm praying we do. No heartbeat would make me a mess for a week or two.

Hello, and congratulations! :hugs:

So sorry for the loss of your baby boy :hugs: xx

Hope everything goes well on Tuesday xx

It's hard not to stress! I'm still a worried mess before every appt, scan, test!

Please keep us updated. Hugs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"