Pregnant with twins or triplets anyone??

latte

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I'm 6 weeks and 2 days today and went for my first internal ultrasound as I'd had IVF to conceive.

I had 3 embryo's put back in hoping one or maybe 2 will stick.

The Scan showed 1 embryo measure at 5 weeks with may be a yolk sak. Another embryo measure at 5 weeks but couldn't see anything in it. Then a third little black dot.

Firstly, should I be worried as I know I'm 6 weeks - that 2 are a week behind? And secondly, what are my chances of triplets? I'm starting to get scared of the possibility of 3?

Anyone with me on this one?

My scan at 5 weeks 4 days showed 2 sacs and yolks but the dr said one was smaller and no heartbeats yet. My next scan with RE was at 6 and 3 and both were perfect with matching heartbeats and measuring spot on. She said it's really too early to measure when they are so small. I'd say it's early and anything can happen.

Congrats! I'll be stalking to see what you end up with :)

I wouldn't worry about the size difference to much, we're talking millimetres making a weeks difference in size at this stage. At 9+1 i had one measuring 9+3 and the other at 8+6 (and like you i knew my dates were spot on) at 12+4 weeks scan they we measuring 13+4 and 13+2 so had caught up by 2 days and over taken there dates by a whole week! Growing like little weeds now lol

Congratulations it's a very exciting and scary time ahead - you can find a few of us on the 'Twins, Triplets and more boards' x

Would anyone be willing to share their pregnancy test pictures? I am getting lots of comments on how dark they are for how many dpo I am.
I thought my tests looked pretty normal.... I am pretty sure I'm not having twins.

I got my bfp at 8dpo and 2-3 on a digital at 12dpo... but so did another lady on here and she is only having one. Not sure tests will give you any concrete answers but if I can post them from my phone I will x

Would anyone be willing to share their pregnancy test pictures? I am getting lots of comments on how dark they are for how many dpo I am.
I thought my tests looked pretty normal.... I am pretty sure I'm not having twins.

here you go : these were first response rapid results not the early result.

https://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r187/shellx180/14dpocomparrison_zpsb99ae413.jpg

And my 12dpo digital

https://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r187/shellx180/8ac4cf7a-d774-4fa2-93f4-fcbb47043bc2_zpsb468b535.jpg

Thanks so much. I'm sure theres probably only one, the line is as dark as the control at 13 dpo. It looks just like yours.but I don't think you can judge by a test either as every ones body is just different I just think my hormones go crazy, that's all.
Idoappreciate you sharing your pics,!

13 dpo, 1 day before AF is expected..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 6
My ivf buddy actually had higher betas than me the whole time and she's only having one. I think it's so hard to tell by test lines or hcg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->