pregnant?

myangel167

Reaction score
So I'm not really sure what to think at the moment. I doubt that I'm pregnant but at the same time it keeps crossing my mind. I'm very diligent about tracking my period and when we have sex. (pink pad app) I had my period friday the 6th till Tues the 10th. According to my pink pad..I'm ovulating this upcoming saturday/sunday. The last times I had sex after my period was Wed the 11th and Monday the 16th. (obviously my pink pad app could be wrong)

I've heard that you can get pregnancy symptoms during implantation. But I feel like its still too early. Only about 9 days since "conception" and i wasnt even ovulating (as far as I know)? I don't know what to think but the last two days or so I just havent been feeling myself. I'm more tired, sort of crampy, a little bloated and nauseous. I dont seem to have a fever and I dont feel sick. Just a little 'off'.

So..because this is such a short time frame, I feel like its impossible to be pregnant from this cycle. and I doubt it could be form last months cycle...because I had a period this month.

Maybe I am just thinking too far into it. I've had babies on the brain for quite some time now so I'm thinking its all in my head?

Are you late? If so, I would say test. If not, just wait it out. As it can be too early to detect.

no, not late. I have only been off my period for like 9 or 10 days. Thats why I am asking if this could possibly be implantation symptoms.

I know I'm probably just thinking too much.

no, not late. I have only been off my period for like 9 or 10 days. Thats why I am asking if this could possibly be implantation symptoms.

I know I'm probably just thinking too much.

Implantation usually occurs on CD13-17. So the first day you noticed red blood would have been CD1...with that said, which day would you be?

It's possible but you could also be having those symptoms for other reasons. You'll have to wait and take a test.

Do u no uv posted this is wtt?? U will be better off posting in TTC forum for more responses. Unfortunately us ladies aren't at the 'are we pregnant' stage yet

Fx for u

It seems pretty impossible to me. Unless you hav short cycles, you probably haven't ovulated yet this cycle, or you just have very recently. Implantation generally occurs 6-12 days after ovulating. Prior to implantation, your body does not know it's pregnant, so it doesn't behave any differently. Assuming that your last period was a period and you weren't pregnant, it would be really, really, really difficult for you to be exhibiting pregnancy symptoms already. You would have to have ovulated right after your period.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->