pregnant?

misskylaaa

Reaction score
I'm not really sure where to post this, so I hope this is the right place. I have googled up as much information as I can on the subject but I'm just not satisfied with the lack of answers I'm being given.

First of all I understand that I will not know for sure until I can take a pregnancy test, but I haven't missed my period yet. I'm just curious how normal this is to happen during like the first week of a possible pregnancy, and before a missed period.

I have been experiencing period like cramps for 6 days now. One day out of the 6 they were pretty severe and I got diarrhea from them, and since then they have been pretty mild. I've also had a clear like discharge with white in the entire time. On the 22nd, I stood up and a whole bunch of the discharge fell out and I thought I had pee'd myself. I thought maybe it was ovulation, but I'm not supposed to be ovulating right now.

The very last time I had sex, I WAS ovulating and the cramps started a few days after the sex, but I was not supposed to be ovulating anymore. Also, I'm 23 and I have never had cramps during ovulation or anything of the sort like this happen before.

My period should be in about a week, so I shouldn't be cramping and shouldn't have been for this long now. I haven't really had any other possible symptoms other than this, but the only time I could have gotten pregnant would have been this last time I had sex and the cramps started very soon afterwards.

So could I be pregnant and how possible is this to happen THAT soon after having sex? Is it normal to cramp this much, and for this long? Also, feeling like I have to go to the bathroom when I really don't have to?

I would really appreciate any help you ladies have for me. And I apologize if this is confusing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->