Pregnant?

Freyasmummy17

Reaction score
Hi, I already have a 2 and half year old and me and the other half are waiting for a more appropriate time to try for number 2.
However I have just had a period which was lighter than normal and every since have had really bad backache which I recognise as pre spd which I had with my first. I have also been in the lowest mood and really emotional and teary. This is strange for me as im normally on top of the world after my period has finished!?
Im not on contraception but use condoms although there has been a couple "spur of the moment" type occasions.
Has anyone else been pregnant but still had a period??

Only way you can know either way is to take a test, good luck x

If it was light, it could have been implantation bleeding. A quick test wouldn't hurt! Haha, I'm usually on top of the world when my period finishes too. Mine have been getting progressively worse for the past couple years (endometrial ablation ASAP after first child!) so after 8 days of bleeding and fall-down pain the world seems so wonderful.

I actually had one period, right after she was conceived before I found out i was pregnant, a month later. Its possible for light bleeding from early pregnancy to be mistaken as a period. A test wouldn't hurt

You can't have a period when you're pregnant but if it was very light it could've just been some spotting or implantation bleeding. If I were you I'd just take a test to know for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->