Pregnant?!

MummyOf1Boy

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

im new to this site and just want abit of advice really.

I have been TTC for 3 months now and I am 1 day late for my period.

My nipples have been hard & really sore to touch for the past 3 days. I have never experienced this before when due a period or even after having my first child! Ive had cramps and lower back ache also but I know they could be a sign that AF is due to arrive.

I dont want to take a test just yet as I have read that if its too early you can get a negative result even if pregnant.

Anyone else experienced this or am I looking for signs of pregnancy? Really hoping this is the month, which is also why im holding off doing a test as I dont want the result to be negative.

Thanks in advance 🙂

Hi I'm experiencing symptoms I'm 8dpo I have been feeling dizzy, cramps, sharp pains in sides near ovaries, my boob's are sore, I feel sickly, I've had metallic taste in mouth and I have creamy cm I have taken test but not sure if to early. I think if your are late u could test

Thanks for the reply 🙂 I think the main reason im holding off soing a test is incase its negative. Think i will wait until the weekend if AF still hasnt arrived.
My main sumptoms are sore nipples, cramps and backache. But they can all be signs of a period due aswell cant they 😩 I am so impatient lol. Good luck for your next test hopefully will be positive xx

Thanks for the reply 🙂 I think the main reason im holding off soing a test is incase its negative. Think i will wait until the weekend if AF still hasnt arrived.
My main sumptoms are sore nipples, cramps and backache. But they can all be signs of a period due aswell cant they 😩 I am so impatient lol. Good luck for your next test hopefully will be positive xx

That's a good idea just invade u are late then ull know for sure. I've been trying since my miscarriage March 2015 so hang in there. Do u take temp each morning and ovulation strips??

Im sure it will happen for us both when its meant to happen 🙂 No i havent done anything really apart from track my periods as I assumed it would of happened by now, wishful thinking!! If it hasnt happened this month then I think my next step is ovulation strips. My OH works away aswell which makes DTD during ovulation abit tricky. What do you mean about taking temperature? Xx

Im sure it will happen for us both when its meant to happen 🙂 No i havent done anything really apart from track my periods as I assumed it would of happened by now, wishful thinking!! If it hasnt happened this month then I think my next step is ovulation strips. My OH works away aswell which makes DTD during ovulation abit tricky. What do you mean about taking temperature? Xx
U take temperature with a basal thermometer. It's more precise at taking you temperature u do it every morning

Before u even get up and u log it on your graph ( I use ovia) Before ovulation, your BBT probably ranges from 97.2 to about 97.7 degrees Fahrenheit. But the day after you ovulate, hormonal changes cause a rise of 0.4 to 1.0 degree in your BBT, which lasts at least until your next period. (You may notice your temperature spiking on other days here and there, but unless it stays up, you probably haven't ovulated yet.) If you become pregnant, your temperature will stay elevated throughout your pregnancy.

I would purchase one of these on Amazon there only a couple of pounds/dollars and you can also buy one step ovulation strips. If you have your period start doing both these things. Do the temp in the morning then of a late evening say about 7.00pm every day do ovulation stick and stick to exact same time. U have to take temp in morning as it has to b done before you move about otherwise it gives false reading. R you OK with ovulation strips do you know how they work?

Thanks for your help I am definately going to try both of your suggestions if AF areives this month.
No I have never used a ovulation strip xx

Thanks for your help I am definately going to try both of your suggestions if AF areives this month.
No I have never used a ovulation strip xx

OK get the cheap ones from Amazon called one step u can buy about 50 for about 4 pound. ( sorry don't know dollars) and test every day. U will get control line that is dark and your test line will appear once you have dipped it in your urine. You will nearly always get two lines. Your test line which appears once dipped needs to go as dark or darker than your control line. Once this happens u are fertile and u are likely to ovulate within 12-48 hours of that positive line. What me and my hubby do is once we have seen it getting close to the same colour strength we have started trying and for a couple of days after your positive that way you giving yourself the best chance of conceiving. With my first child I was pregnant by 3 months we didn't test for ovulation we just tried to have sex every other day. It'll happen just don't get into the habit of getting stressed. My gran was told she'd never have children so she adopted my uncle then because all the stress had subsided she got pregnant with my dad. :happydance:

Im trying not to think about getting pregnant and just hoping it will happen but im finding it harder than I thought lol especially as AF still hasnt arrived so im now 3 days late!!
Im definately going to purchase some ovulation strips thank you. My only problem will be that my OH works away from home and is only home on a weekend. Sometimes hes also away 2-3 weeks at a time. Fingers crossed september is our month. Thanks for all your help and good luck with TTC, i hope we both dont have to wait much longer xx

Thank you shinyshiny84!! Im really hoping it is. Going to do a test at the weekend if AF still hasnt showed!! Xx

This morning I'm hot in the face, I've now feel like ginger pangs you know when you have not eaten and get sickly wind feeling. I've not had much cramps today. My cervix is high soft. I dunno what's going on. Took another test I know I shouldn't but I did and I swear I see faintest line I'm 9 days past ovulation period not due till next week about 27th. Oh and I have boob's like dolly parton and they are so sore!!

This morning I'm hot in the face

Ooh possibly a stupid question, but is this a symptom? I've been feeling (and looking) like that for the last 2 days. I even said it to my husband this morning that my face looked weird. He said I must have had the shower too hot :dohh:

I have had 1 hot flush each day for the past 2 days also. And I have noticed im going to the toilet alot, i can normally only for #1 about 4-5 times aday and ive already been 4 times this morning and only had a few sips of water!! Jenandjay2010 this could be your month!! Sending lots of baby dust your way!!! X

This morning I'm hot in the face

Ooh possibly a stupid question, but is this a symptom? I've been feeling (and looking) like that for the last 2 days. I even said it to my husband this morning that my face looked weird. He said I must have had the shower too hot :dohh:
Yes I think you can look flushed because of hormones so I've heard. I don't know if I'm just symptom checking and it's my imagination. Been trying since March last year

I have had 1 hot flush each day for the past 2 days also. And I have noticed im going to the toilet alot, i can normally only for #1 about 4-5 times aday and ive already been 4 times this morning and only had a few sips of water!! Jenandjay2010 this could be your month!! Sending lots of baby dust your way!!! X

Oh I've been like that today as well I'm considering taking my work in the toilet so I can get some done!! Really hope so , thank u. It's been a long stressful time

Oh I've been like that today as well I'm considering taking my work in the toilet so I can get some done!! Really hope so , thank u. It's been a long stressful time

I think you should test maybe end of week all what's happening sounds promising for you. I can't believe how patient you have been considering I've taken 4tests already obviously very early haha

Im usually very impatient lol i think im holding off doing a test because I dont want to see a BFN. I would rather AF arrived than a negative test. At least that way I can calculate my ovulation and start again. Oh i really hope its both our month and Im not just looking for/imagining symptoms xx

All of your symptoms sound promising, especially the fact that you're late. I was late for 4 days before I decided to test since I was having AF like cramps so I figured she was coming. Only when I started feeling flushed (like you) and feeling sick did I decide to test! I got my bfp on Monday!

OK I'm in tears. I've now checked my cervix and I have soft high closed cervix. But I also have light brown creamy discharge. I'm fed up and completely give up now :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->