pregnant!

rose35

Reaction score
Hello!well this is my story...i have a son of 6 years old after i had 2 miscarriages and problems in pregnancy.last 3 years were very difficult. we were trying with husband and no success....very low sperm count and infertility...after 2 iui i got pregnant and now i am in 5 week!we could not believe it!the problem is with work .i am a teacher first geade standing all day.should i risk it and continue work or stay home?doctor says it was a miracle iui was successfull with half million sperm

any advice appreciated!what would you do in my case?stay home or continue work?thank u very mych!

i am so happy but stressed at the same time.what would you do?

Congrats!! It is wonderful that you are now expecting after everything you've been through. Honestly the best person to advise you is your health care provider.

thank u very much!my doctor told me to leace from work 1 month.i stopped work 3 days ago but i feel a little worrying about kids at school...

When you were under tests did your body have any issues? Or is the main issue with TTC your husband's count?

I've heard that you can continue to do the same level of activity that you have been. That said if he told you to stau home for a month, I'd do it.

basically in my previous pregnancies (3 ) and 1 birth) i had blood in 6 weeks and i had 2 miscarriages.with my son i started taking hormone medications after i had bleeding and i had to stay in bed one month

If your doctor is aware of your history I would stay home .

I can see how you would feel bad about your students but I would focus on your Lil kiddo.

thanks very much.it s not just students.it s because principal tooand other coworkers who think i am irresponsible to leave my class ...

It is so unfair for them to think this. Can your Dr give you a report that you can show to your principal? A friend of mine was a middle school teacher and also had problems in her pregnancy and was advised to stay home. She had to bring a Dr's report once a month or something like that to keep them off her back. They were very understanding anyway as she had worked in that school for several years already.

i will takw a report too and hope that helps.instead of hinking of my baby i worry about what they say...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->