pregnant

mumj18

Reaction score
Just did a hpt at around two weeks p o and have got a slightly faint but definite positive. Is it normal to get a pisitive this early?

I have a 7 month old and am terrified. Any tups on coping? Telling people. X x

I had a :bfp: with Aleena @ 12 DPO!

Congrats!!!!

Congratulations! I got a positive about ten days dpo with oliver when isabel was 9 months.
As for telling people just bite the bullet and do it when you and oh are ready, people should hopefully be supportive! Tips on coping ... Organisation, don't expect to be superwoman throughout the pregnancy as well as after, the dishes can pile, you need to look after yourself and los :) my midwife told me most of the time seconf pregnancies are harder (but labours in general are so much easier ... Mine was!) I have found having two under two not much different from having one under two, I was already doing it anyway :)

Good luck and congratulations again :-D xxx

Congratulations!

Three under 19 months here and I cope. There isn't a choice! It does get easier though x

hey ladies i had sex and i can not get it in with a condom on so i kinda had unprtected 2 times and yesterday we had se we used nothing and then when he was going to he put a condom on!!! i now i now i am so so so silly!!!! my baby is 7 weeks old :( i am worried. xx

hey ladies i had sex and i can not get it in with a condom on so i kinda had unprtected 2 times and yesterday we had se we used nothing and then when he was going to he put a condom on!!! i now i now i am so so so silly!!!! my baby is 7 weeks old :( i am worried. xx

I think unless you want another baby already you need to def use condoms and maybe go on the pill? If you had unprotected sex yesterday you could take the morning after pill?

hey mummy to be..its not that i would not wont the bby i would love to be pregnant again i would just be super nervous at what people would say my mum would kill me..i cant go on the pill yet..i hope no one will judge me.

all i have ever wanted is a big family.x

Congratulations! I'm sure you'll be able to cope when the time comes. Don't worry about telling people either, I'm sure they'll be delighted for you :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->