pregprep...? Anyone take it?

babyfever26

Reaction score
Hey ladies! My DH and i have been TTC for two months now, i know thats not that long of a time but ive always wanted a baby and just wanted to wait for the right man and of course to be married lol. Now finally after being with my DH for 3 years we know this is it and want a family together. We got BFN both months and so one of my family members is a RN who recommended taking a supplement called Pregprep.

She and her sister in law both were TTC for two years. She herself tried this supplement out and within 2 months she was pregnant, she is 35. Her sister in law who is in her late 20's then also tried it out and within 2 months was pregnant. They are both having healthy pregnancies right now and so she recommended this to me. I just now started taking it so i will see if it will work out for us.

Has anyone else tried this supplement? If you have, did it work for you, do you recommend it or no, and how long did you try before getting pregnant or just stopped taking it because it wasnt working?

Looking forward to hearing what you guys have experienced or know someone who have experienced with this supplement!!:):headspin::hugs::bunny:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->