Premature first baby full term second?

littlepeanut1

Reaction score
As the title says has anyone’s first baby been premature but then carried second baby to full term?

My first was born at 35 weeks (spontaneous labour) and I’m wondering what’s the chances of going early again?

Thanks

It was my 2nd that was born at 36 weeks spontaneous labour and I then expected my 3rd to come early even if not quite as early but I ended up being induced at 41 weeks.
Now on 4th with 9 weeks to go recently been feeling awful and bh have been getting painful but no doubt I’ll still be waiting past my due date xx

As the title says has anyone’s first baby been premature but then carried second baby to full term?

My first was born at 35 weeks (spontaneous labour) and I’m wondering what’s the chances of going early again?

Thanks

It was my 2nd that was born at 36 weeks spontaneous labour and I then expected my 3rd to come early even if not quite as early but I ended up being induced at 41 weeks.
Now on 4th with 9 weeks to go recently been feeling awful and bh have been getting painful but no doubt I’ll still be waiting past my due date xx

Thanks

Oh no, I’ve had horrible SPD this time and an increase in CM the last two weeks so was hoping for another spontaneous labour around 37 weeks - I don’t feel like I can last another 11 weeks lol

Thanks x

Fingers crossed for you. I’m happy to get to 37 and go into labour as don’t know if I can last full term either lol

Thanks

Oh no, I’ve had horrible SPD this time and an increase in CM the last two weeks so was hoping for another spontaneous labour around 37 weeks - I don’t feel like I can last another 11 weeks lol

Thanks x

Ds1 was born at 36 weeks ds2 at 35 was expecting ds3 early as went into labour at 34 weeks but managed to last till 2 days over so xx

DD1 was born at 27 weeks (spontaneous) and DD2 was 40+2.

Was quite a rollercoaster!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->