Prenatal Vitamins that aren't HUGE!

zoe2010

Reaction score
Hey ladies :) I need some advice on the best prenatals to get. I'm terrible at swallowing pills and the last ones I got were huge and made me sick after I took them :( I know I need to start taking them, just having a hard time finding good ones.

Hey! I now there are a few companies that sell drinkable ones. That might be better? They are probably going to be a bit more expensive but I guess maybe it's worth it in this case? They also have some here in Sweden that are chewable and taste like candy.

So I'd just have a google for drinkable and chewable prenatals and see what you find?

I get the Bellybar brand. They are easy on the stomach and they are chewables. They also make a DHA chewable. I too have a hard time swallowing those horse pill of prenatal vitamins.

Depends what you're looking for, my nurse just recommended folic acid with a balanced diet. Folic acid tablets on there own are quite small - I got mine from Llyods Pharamacy (own brand) :)

I've been using Spring Valley chewable prenatal vitamins ever since the debilitating morning sickness I had with my DS. The chewable prenatals are great! :)

Thank you everyone for your input :) I think I'm gonna try the gummies or chewable.

I take Smartypants prenatal. It has the most bioavailable form of folate, rather than the difficult to use folic acid. They have vitamin K as K2/MK7. They have the fish oil in them and the good kind of vitamin D (D3). All of their ingredients are non-GMO, a lot are organic. They contain no synthetic colors, flavors, sweeteners, or preservatives.

You can get them at Target or on Amazon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->