prenatal vitamins

Naimi

Reaction score
Just a quick question. I am taking PregnaCare and have been since we started TTC'ing. Just wondered though, if I take a break from TTC'ing, should I keep taking them?

Thanks x

Personal choice really - I would depending how long you take a break for?

x

I would say yes.
It is reccomended to take folic acid at least 3 months before ttcing, as this is included in pre natals then i would keep taking them.

I would take them for sure, they will do no harm!

I had stopped taking mine - It was one more thing that reminded me of TTC every day :wacko:

LOL I changed them thats all!

Dunno why I bother sometimes HAHA My OH tells me off all the time :blush:

Depending on how long you are taking a break from ttc if its indefinate i would stop but if only a few months i would continue on with them....
Good Luck with it!!
Kristie

Thanks girls. I am thinking of stopping for a 2-3 months and try to lose a bit of weight. I don't want to be really big after having a baby like I have with both my girls before. I know i could lose some weight while trying, which i have been doing, but its not working, because i can't get my head around trying to lose weight when I'm try to get fat .... does that make sense?? lol.

But .... it's taken so long for me to persuede my OH to try again, i don't want to put it off any longer, so will probably just try again at losing some weight over the next few months and keep trying to get pregnant too.

Thanks for your words of wisdom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"