Prenatals while TTC

GoldenRatio

Reaction score
Hey! I have been searching online to find a good prenatal but no luck.

I took Rainbow light duo (vit and dha) this month, only couple pills left and im not sure if i want to continue taking them.

It contains 300mcg biotin, and i get acne when i take biotin. Since i started taking these prenatals i got full face acne. Could be from DHA too.
Also some people say Rainbow light contains GMO.

Can you guys recommend a prenatal vitamin that doesnt contain more than 100mcg biotin and only require one pill a day.

Here are some i looked at;

Garden of life Vitamin code - seems like great quality but 3 pills a day
New Chapter- Mixed reviews
Centrum- Not organic, not GMO free
Platinum prenatal- not many reviews, but no biotin

Got a few samples of Garden of Life, when picking up last supplements. They are wonderful and the chewable version only is twice a day. For me who takes three different supplements and a daily, it would be nice to cut out the extras. As with taking those, it does cover all daily needs. For me its just about the price.

I got Platinum prenatal yesterday, doesnt have biotin but all the vitamin Bs, so i guess i will try it and see :happydance:

Does anyone know if the centrum prenatal is any good? It was the only one my pharmacy had. I've been taking it every second day.

Centrum has GMO so i wouldn't suggest introducing ur baby to GMOs

What about Bellybar? I was thinking about taking them so I'm looking for reviews...

I read so many good reviews about Bellybar, i just dont like chewable vitamins and i wanted dha nad vits in one magical pill:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->