Prenatals

CrowBaby

Pregnant with Our Rainbow
Reaction score
I know this is mentioned several times, but what BRAND are you using?

I am currently using GNC Women's Prenatal with DHA. The pills are huge, so I tend to gag, but I'm getting them down.

I take Jamieson brand Prenatal for sensative stomachs. I also take Jamieson Omega-3 for my DHA.

Both at fault big but I don't have issues with pill size.

Nature Made prenatal....it has 800mg folic acid and has DHA in it and is clinically proven absorption.

My hospital prescribes prenatals so we don't have to pay out of pocket for them - it's NatureMade with DHA. :)

I've been using the vitafusion gummies since I first planned to get pregnant, but as soon as this bottle is out, I'll be finding something new. The taste makes me want to gag... first trimester issues!!

my doctor prescribed me pregvite before we got pregnant to prepare my body for all the proper nutrients. Thank goodness mine aren't as huge as everything out there. I have one in the morning and one in the evening. Much easier to swallow then the others.

My doctor prescribed Concept DHA. With my insurance they are much cheaper than over the counter prenatals. They don't upset my stomach either and they are small and non-offensive to my very sensitive nose.

Starting in January ,(well be starting TTC in March) I'll be taking a mixture: a vitamin B complex, an omega, a woman's multi vitamin, a folic acid/iron pill, and possibly an asprin as I've been tested in the past for mthfr and found positive.

I've been using with both pregnancies vitafusion. I love them, they taste so good. The only downside, they don't have iron. But with my last pregnancy, I wasn't anemic so didn't need the extra iron and constipation that comes with it lol

I'm taking centrum but I've heard mixed reviews so I'm thinking of switching to a different brand. My doctor told me it was fine though as long as it contained enough folic acid.

I take Vitafusion prenatal gummies and a folic acid supplement as well. The gummies taste really good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"