Preparing for Baby

aidensxmomma

4 on Earth, Many in Heaven
Reaction score
hi everyone,

So OH and I decided to start TTC in January 2009, we moved the date up by about 6 months. I'm getting really nervous. We have a son who is 6 months old now and he was just a happy surprise, so I don't know what to do to prepare for TTC. Needless to say, I have a few questions.

-When do I start taking vitamins and what kind should I take?
-When should I come off of BCP?
-How could I prepare my son, or could I even prepare him, since he will only be about 18 months when the next baby would be born?

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Hey hun.
I would say diet and some exercise is always a good idea when preparing to ttc. You shouldn't need to take supplements, if you eat the right kind of foods. Get your 5 a day etc.
I would say around 3 months before TTC, so about now. To get your cycle into full swing, that way you will get a better understanding of your cycle and beable to mark out when your ovulating etc. You could maybe try charting.
You don't know he may be older, it all depends on how long it takes to conceive. There's noway you can prepare him coz he's not going to understand. I'm sure he will be absolutely fine hun.
Good luck xxx

Ok we are going to ttc in feb so am getting ready myslef.

Start the folic acid now. I bought "pregnacare" which has the folic acid and a variety of other vitamins in it.

eat healthily, cut down on alchol, smoking and go for it !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->